Page 1 of 2

Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:02 pm
by saltcellar
BARROW: Bluebirds set to complete a loan deal for Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe, 21, for the rest of the season https://t.co/U3z5Qmulo7

Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:02 pm
by Mark Johnson
Wycombe midfielder. Rest of season loan according to this tweet:

https://twitter.com/bbccumbriasport

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:05 pm
by McMark
saltcellar wrote:BARROW: Bluebirds set to complete a loan deal for Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe, 21, for the rest of the season https://t.co/U3z5Qmulo7
http://www.footballconference.co.uk/new ... s_id=19660
Came in when Cowps got injured last season, played three games for us then injured his hamstring.

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:09 pm
by Hitthebar22
Mark Mc wrote:
saltcellar wrote:BARROW: Bluebirds set to complete a loan deal for Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe, 21, for the rest of the season https://t.co/U3z5Qmulo7
Came in when Cowps got injured last season, played three games for us then injured his hamstring.
Similar sort of player to Andy Parry. Can play midfield (mainly), or defence.

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:23 pm
by HenneysKnee
Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was

Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:26 pm
by Ray Johnstone
According to BBC Radio Cumbria's lunchtime sports bulletin, Barrow have completed the loan signing of Wycombe midfielder Daniel Rowe.

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:34 pm
by The Real Slim Azza
HenneysKnee wrote:Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was
So negative.

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:14 pm
by blue nige
To be honest what I saw of him I was impressed! :)

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:35 pm
by russell_anderson
HenneysKnee wrote:Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was
Yates was never a player I would class as a midfields general. Hard runner and hard worker - yes - but not a player who controlled midfield. The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:20 pm
by boyliegladbach
russell_anderson wrote:
HenneysKnee wrote:Would be delighted to be proved wrong but don't think he's the midfield general that Yates was
Yates was never a player I would class as a midfields general. Hard runner and hard worker - yes - but not a player who controlled midfield. The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.
Agree about Yates,

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:44 pm
by spirit of 1990
russell_anderson wrote:The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.
I was speaking to Sean Riley earlier and the latest news is pretty positive on Paul, he is now back training with the rest of the team. I was told all the in's and out's but it all sounded pretty confusing - but still good........I think!

I'll ask Sean for his professional wording in the next couple of weeks and post it on here.

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:49 pm
by Middleton Nick
Welcome back Danny.

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:04 pm
by blue nige
spirit of 1990 wrote:
russell_anderson wrote:The only Barrow midfielder I would classify as anything approaching a midfield general would be Turnbull but he's rarely fit enough to play.
I was speaking to Sean Riley earlier and the latest news is pretty positive on Paul, he is now back training with the rest of the team. I was told all the in's and out's but it all sounded pretty confusing - but still good........I think!

I'll ask Sean for his professional wording in the next couple of weeks and post it on here.
I'm tempted to give you some words Ian! :lol:

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:11 pm
by studmuffin
scored shit loads for flyde. bet he cost a few million

Re: Daniel Rowe

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:48 pm
by saltcellar
blue nige wrote:To be honest what I saw of him I was impressed! :)
Daniel Rowe played the full 90 minutes in the 2-2 home draw against Forest Green and the 2-0 away win at Boreham Wood.
In the 0-0 home draw to Boreham Wood a few days later, Daniel came off injured in the 87th minute, returning back to Wycombe Wanderers because of that injury.