Page 1 of 6

Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:23 pm
by Salthouse Bridge
Anyone heard who are the seven players rumoured to be wanting to leave ?

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 pm
by A.B.
Yep

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:36 pm
by boyliegladbach
Rumoured

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:39 pm
by urswick blue
That will be seven tobe replaced and if they are who I think they are there should be fees involved. I think Pennock might be able to change a couple of minds.

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:45 pm
by Backofthenet
So who are they rumoured to be?

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:49 pm
by Moribund
I would guess that they are almost all linked to a certain 'agent' and Barrow 'fan'.

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:04 pm
by mr_grey
If it's any of those playing last Saturday. .. have their prices increased?

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:15 pm
by Middleton Nick
Not so magnificent if they want to leave.

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:35 pm
by Abbotsmead
I heard 3.The good bad and ugly.

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:40 pm
by McMark
Abbotsmead wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:35 pm I heard 3.The good bad and ugly.
For a Few Dollars More, more like it!!

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:12 pm
by Steeley
Moribund wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:49 pm I would guess that they are almost all linked to a certain 'agent' and Barrow 'fan'.
You just assuming anyone who wants to leave or has a non positive opinion on the way things have been are linked to one agent?

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:15 pm
by blue future
Steeley wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:12 pm
Moribund wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:49 pm I would guess that they are almost all linked to a certain 'agent' and Barrow 'fan'.
You just assuming anyone who wants to leave or has a non positive opinion on the way things have been are linked to one agent?
That’s right keep your hand in a former member of this forum

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:15 pm
by Moribund
Steeley wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:12 pm
Moribund wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:49 pm I would guess that they are almost all linked to a certain 'agent' and Barrow 'fan'.
You just assuming anyone who wants to leave or has a non positive opinion on the way things have been are linked to one agent?
No, but I'm assuming anyone who's linked to that agent has a non-positive opinion on the way things have been.

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:18 pm
by bigmac95
I never understand why people don’t just name names?

Re: Magnificent Seven

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:30 pm
by Duff
Is any of it true. The way things are these days I haven’t got a clue.