Page 1 of 5
Casson Mark Corporation
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:44 pm
by Beardy12
What about the millions of pounds that tallgrass industries are suing casson mark corporation for?
Info available on the net to the public. Google it
Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:03 pm
by BahamasBluebird
Beardy12 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:44 pm
What about the millions of pounds that tallgrass industries are suing casson mark corporation for?
Info available on the net to the public. Google it
I'd be interested to see the info about millions of pounds if you have it Beardy!
Surely it would be in dollars though?

Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:32 pm
by Beardy12
Google it bahamas. All available online.
Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:50 pm
by BahamasBluebird
Beardy12 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:32 pm
Google it bahamas. All available online.
I am aware of it Beardy, but from everything I have seen, you either have to have a registration or pay for it to see any actual documents.
Perhaps you could share it for us so we don't all have to pay. Unless you are involved and have a registration of course?
Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:55 pm
by Beardy12
I should not have to.. club should.
Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:58 pm
by BahamasBluebird
Beardy12 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:55 pm
I should not have to.. club should.
So what you're ultimately saying, is that you have absolutely no solid proof as to what it is all about, but you are throwing accusations around about multi-million dollar lawsuits?
Surely the club should only put out info about the club. If this won't affect the club, then they won't. And they haven't. See where I'm going with this?
Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:02 pm
by Beardy12
No. Don't u recieve expenses from the club so should you be talking about this?
Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:03 pm
by BahamasBluebird
Beardy12 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:02 pm
No. Don't u recieve expenses from the club so should you be talking about this?
Well if the money is all going on a law suit then I won't be getting any will I? So I guess this involves me more than most!

Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:08 pm
by Beardy12
True....owners getting sued for millions and selling houses does not look good though ryan. Tell andrew and his dad to stop taking us all for idiots and be honest. We love this club. Stop messing about.
*this is purely only my opinion
Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:19 pm
by BahamasBluebird
Beardy12 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:08 pm
True....owners getting sued for millions and selling houses does not look good though ryan. Tell andrew and his dad to stop taking us all for idiots and be honest. We love this club. Stop messing about.
I mean last time I talked to Paul they were selling the house because it was a 33 acre plot and it's too much work. That and they wanted to downsize to give them the freedom to travel back to Barrow more often, and also to travel to see their Children & Grandchildren who no longer live in Texas.
I'm afraid that doesn't quite fit your theory, so if you want to keep on doing 2+2 and getting 5 then be my guest!

Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:22 pm
by Beardy12
Still doesnt explain the 1.4 million law suit
Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm
by BahamasBluebird
Beardy12 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:22 pm
Still doesnt explain the 1.4 million law suit
Let me explain the 1.4 million law suit for you.
1) You saw that was how much the house went for.
2) You saw there was a law suit.
3) Voila.
Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:27 pm
by Beardy12
No - i can read and have a brain.
*yet again this is purely my opinion.
Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:31 pm
by Beardy12
BahamasBluebird wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm
Beardy12 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:22 pm
Still doesnt explain the 1.4 million law suit
Let me explain the 1.4 million law suit for you.
1) You saw that was how much the house went for.
2) You saw there was a law suit.
3) Voila.
Wierd how u have gone from nice marketing lad given a chance, sleeping in airports to very defensive. Anyone else would think u may have given someone else your log ins
Re: 450
Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:34 pm
by BahamasBluebird
Beardy12 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:31 pm
BahamasBluebird wrote: ↑Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 pm
Let me explain the 1.4 million law suit for you.
1) You saw that was how much the house went for.
2) You saw there was a law suit.
3) Voila.
Wierd how u have gone from nice marketing lad given a chance, sleeping in airports to very defensive. Anyone else would think u may have given someone else your log ins
I'm sure an admin could confirm the computer I'm using is in Portugal?
It's weird how you have gone from slagging the club off about supposed unpaid bills and employment laws to creating theories about massive lawsuits. Anyone else would think you might have an axe to grind against the Casson family.