We are currently undergoing some essential maintenance and upgrades
As such you may experience downtime and errors over the next few hours. Nothing to worry about (unless i proper break it all!)
- Ste Story

Barrow vs Chorley match thread

A forum for previous match threads.
Barrowabc
Gold Member

Re: Barrow vs Chorley match thread

Post by Barrowabc »

This 100% for me, ^^^
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash

Baxterj732

Post by Baxterj732 »

Ian wouldn't of signed him and wouldn't continue selecting him if Byron wasn't doing his job, yes I'm sure Ian wants him to score goals and obviously the Byron of old was a machine, however lack of confidence, his injuries have taken there toll and he's a different player now than he was back in the day, IE has a plan and it's worked wonders so far
Heaven is a place on earth, we prefer to call it Holker Street :scarf: popular side since 2002! :scarf:

Kendal Branch

Kieran
Gold Member

Post by Kieran »

olbarrafancumbak wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:21 am
I

Problem he has within this team is the style of play, the passing, moving and patience.
Byron is a player who imo is best when he is playing off the shoulders of defenders with balls being played for him to run on to. His touch is a bit heavy for the passing and holding game and I would be working with Byron on this if I was manager.
Puzzled by these comments. Harrison has never been the type of player who plays on the shoulder of the last defender, that's not how he scored his goals for us under Cox. Also, his touch was and is one of his biggest strengths, certainly not heavy.