Page 1 of 1

Supporters Club Fund Raising For The Football Club

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:38 pm
by sprinfield_quark
Several months ago it became public knowledge that the supporters club made £135,000 for the football club in a year.

On average how much money does the supporters club make per month on an ongoing basis up to date? I can of course divide by 12 but what I seek is the ongoing amount per month to date. Are there some especially good and especially bad periods of time / circumstances for fund raising? Has the confirmed Football League status made a significant difference? What types of fund raising are the most successful? Does the supporters club do a lot of special events or are there a lot of routine regular income streams or both?

Re: Supporters Club Fund Raising For The Football Club

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:14 pm
by Bluebirds Trust
If you mean the Bluebirds Trust then we will be happy to answer any question that are directed to us by email to info@bluebirdstrust.co.uk

You may wish however to clarify time periods (you want information on our finances since we were formed? last 12 months?) and also provide some context for the reason behind your questions which will help us to provide you with the information you are asking for.

Re: Supporters Club Fund Raising For The Football Club

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:35 pm
by Cubbins Paratrooper
I wonder if he/she (sprinfield_quark) is a Wigan supporter? Seems a funny way of going about things though am impressed by your calm, polite and reasonable response, Bluebirds Trust.

Re: Supporters Club Fund Raising For The Football Club

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:25 pm
by Richard Ingham
Given the previous posts made by that poster CP I would suspect a WUM from up the coast is behind this thread.

Re: Supporters Club Fund Raising For The Football Club

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:43 pm
by liverpoolann
If he/she is not a member of trust or a contributor in some way or a supporter of barrow unless very valid Reason for asking these questions I would tell he/she to take a hike.We have nothing to hide but maybe that’s a reason I wouldn’t be very good as board member lol.

Re: Supporters Club Fund Raising For The Football Club

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:22 pm
by Bingo
liverpoolann wrote: ↑Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:43 pm If he/she is not a member of trust or a contributor in some way or a supporter of barrow unless very valid Reason for asking these questions I would tell he/she to take a hike.We have nothing to hide but maybe that’s a reason I wouldn’t be very good as board member lol.
We don't have anything to hide most of the information can be found if you look.for it