Page 1 of 1

1901 Club September Draw

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:11 pm
by Bluebirds Trust
The first draw for this season's 1901 Club has just been drawn.

1st Prize - £300.00 Number 994 Jennifer Comish

2nd Prize £150.00 Number 1185 Andrew Sharples

3rd Prize £75.00 Number 605 Barry Stevens

Video @ https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=71903 ... emPCRfpfqm

We'll contact the winners shortly.

Re: 1901 Club September Draw

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:06 pm
by supporter for life
I have two entries in the draw but, as yet, have received no numbers; unlike last year. Will they be issued to me or have I been overlooked?

Re: 1901 Club September Draw

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:15 pm
by Bluebirds Trust
No, we didnt email individuals this year as it was far too labour intensive.

Drop us a message at info@bluebirdstrust.co.uk and we will sort them out.

Re: 1901 Club September Draw

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:53 pm
by CCM
supporter for life wrote: ↑Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:06 pm I have two entries in the draw but, as yet, have received no numbers; unlike last year. Will they be issued to me or have I been overlooked?

https://bluebirdstrust.co.uk/1901-club-draw-numbers/

Re: 1901 Club September Draw

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:52 am
by supporter for life
Thanks CCM I have my numbers now. Much appreciated.

Re: 1901 Club September Draw

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:20 pm
by EL CHAS
I would have thought an increase in prize money would have meant an increase in the number of monthly prizes. With the prize money available we could have 5 monthly prizes - 250,150, 100 and two 50s for example. We all want the draw to be a continued success and to grow year on year. It would help sell entries and persuade family friends and workmates to enter next year if we could say ‘ last year we had five monthly prizes’

Re: 1901 Club September Draw

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:15 pm
by liverpoolann
I think three prizes a month of increased amounts from last year is attractive enough,at least people I sold tkts to this time were impressed it had gone up.More money to club this way and judging by sales that was the priority for people .