Search found 4 matches

by Bluebirdkif
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:18 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Away fans - Seats
Replies: 3
Views: 1450

Re: Away fans - Seats

Pardon me for breathing. I did search “away fans seats” and nothing returned. I don’t have the time to read every post on the forum, and I suspect a lot of others don’t either.
by Bluebirdkif
Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:05 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Away fans - Seats
Replies: 3
Views: 1450

Away fans - Seats

Might be a long time before away fans are allowed back in, but does anybody know the arrangements for seating for them? Will they get the end section of the stand as per last season or do we have to put temporary seats in. What are the EFL rules regarding away seating?
by Bluebirdkif
Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:44 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: The Darren Edmondson Thread
Replies: 886
Views: 221441

Re: The Darren Edmondson Thread

DaveP - Agree with most of what you say, and I absolutely agree that effort and desire should be a given. All I am trying to say is that asking for consistency of result and performance in our first year back maybe just asking for a little bit too much when the whole league is inconsistent and there...
by Bluebirdkif
Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:57 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: The Darren Edmondson Thread
Replies: 886
Views: 221441

Re: The Darren Edmondson Thread

The problem I have with the PC interview was that he majored on 2 things as his reasoning for doing what he has done by giving Edmo 1 month :- 1. Consistency of performance - No one in this league is consistent, anybody can beat anybody, and reading most of the message boards as I do from time to ti...