Away fans - Seats
-
Bluebirdkif
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:23 am
- Contact:
Away fans - Seats
Might be a long time before away fans are allowed back in, but does anybody know the arrangements for seating for them? Will they get the end section of the stand as per last season or do we have to put temporary seats in. What are the EFL rules regarding away seating?
-
Bluebirdkif
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:23 am
- Contact:
Re: Away fans - Seats
Pardon me for breathing. I did search “away fans seats” and nothing returned. I don’t have the time to read every post on the forum, and I suspect a lot of others don’t either.
Re: Away fans - Seats
Seats going under the end section of HS by traffic lights
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: FatBurt, liam_b82, Semrush [Bot] and 33 guests