Best Loo-ser competition
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Sounds like the e-mail problems are still occuring, hopefully they get sorted out.
I reckon there could be at least 200 votes lost
I reckon there could be at least 200 votes lost
Popular side since '03.
Best Loo-ser competition
Got my confirmation email ok, being a pest on twitter now and asking folk to vote and re-tweet
Follow me @reidybafc82
Follow me @reidybafc82
-
Craigthered
- Member
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
anyone using gmail can use either @gmail.com or @googlemail.com to receive emails..... work the rest out yourself 
- Ste Story
- BarrowAFC.net Administrator
- Posts: 8192
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 1:53 pm
- Location: Costa Del Barrow
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Pretty stupid competition in all honesty. Gonna go on for ages, and 3 months down the line they're gonna give 100k bogs to the team that has more losers that can be arsed cheating then any others.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
just got my confirmation, vote cast. Someone here on this forum, must be able to get this out there to millions to help our cause?
Be nice to have a pee in luxurious surroundings and wash my hands in scented soap from an automatic dispensor, whilst a toilet attendent offers me polos, lollipops, and a squirt of the new armani, before watching us romp home in the 2nd half against a so called big team.
Dream on.
Be nice to have a pee in luxurious surroundings and wash my hands in scented soap from an automatic dispensor, whilst a toilet attendent offers me polos, lollipops, and a squirt of the new armani, before watching us romp home in the 2nd half against a so called big team.
Dream on.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Don't give up people. We can help promote this and get plenty more votes in. Now I've knocked up a bit of a poster. How do I get it on here, so you good people can print it off and get it up at your place of work, local shop, co-op, pub, anywhere etc etc!
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Could local high schools get their kids to all vote at the beginning of their ICT session?? Or would the filters kick in?? Just a thought, hundreds of votes up for grabs, just waiting!! In fact this would be a great way in to the schools network before the big FA cup game, which we should be promoting there anyway!Jonty wrote:Don't give up people. We can help promote this and get plenty more votes in. Now I've knocked up a bit of a poster. How do I get it on here, so you good people can print it off and get it up at your place of work, local shop, co-op, pub, anywhere etc etc!
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Still no email. I'm beginning to wonder about this.
Dave C
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
- Adam29
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7290
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
I'm thinking that myself dave. It does seem a total farceDaveC wrote:Still no email. I'm beginning to wonder about this.
- tommy2thumbs
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2473
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:26 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
No email, but when I tried to re-vote, I was told that my email address already existed, so I wait with breath suitably bated...
La lucha continua...
- bobbie moore
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 848
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Also told that my email address already existed and i havent used it to vote yet!!!
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Yep,, same with my wifesbobbie moore wrote:Also told that my email address already existed and i havent used it to vote yet!!!
ITS A CON
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Tony wrote:Yep,, same with my wifesbobbie moore wrote:Also told that my email address already existed and i havent used it to vote yet!!!
ITS A CON
The closing date will be the first of April, then we will all get our April fool email
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
seems to have worked for 1725 people though.Tony wrote:Yep,, same with my wifesbobbie moore wrote:Also told that my email address already existed and i havent used it to vote yet!!!
ITS A CON
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8339
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Thats a blooming great idea! My vote still hasn't gone throughthegaffer77 wrote:Could local high schools get their kids to all vote at the beginning of their ICT session?? Or would the filters kick in?? Just a thought, hundreds of votes up for grabs, just waiting!! In fact this would be a great way in to the schools network before the big FA cup game, which we should be promoting there anyway!Jonty wrote:Don't give up people. We can help promote this and get plenty more votes in. Now I've knocked up a bit of a poster. How do I get it on here, so you good people can print it off and get it up at your place of work, local shop, co-op, pub, anywhere etc etc!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests