Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Freekick to them, dangerous. Never a foul according to RC.

poor , cleared, Hurst claims. Clutching his elbow, Hurst looks like he'll after go off. :(
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Corner to us.

Flynn header, handball shout, not given.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Luton stepping it up. TIGHT BOYS!
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:17 pm

NIELSON ON FOR THEM, CAUSING PROBLEMS.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Hurst good claim again, and holds elbow again.

Come on Barrow, get another...Danny L Rowe will get one.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Brilliant work from Boyes putting pressure at the top .
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm

thegaffer77 wrote:Brilliant work from Boyes putting pressure at the top .
Mc Nulty and defenders arguing. :lol:
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Freekick to us, foul on Dannielle Row.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:25 pm

shot from Danny Rowe. Saved.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Dodgy corner to them. Hurst claims. Another corner follows. Come on Barrow.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

User avatar
sempre contigo
Platinum Member
Posts: 3091
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:46 am
Location: North Manchester
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by sempre contigo » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Stockport 3 2 up.
Trudging slowly over wet sand

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Barrow change, McCoville for Winger Rowe. Hope he can do better than recent displays.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Lawless shoots, good block from Baker.

Getting hammered on the left.

14mins to go.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Hanging on here, need a breakaway goal.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town

Post by thegaffer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Yellow for Lawless, great name. :shock:
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 27 guests