Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
Come on, must be FT. Great noise from the fans.
Evil and Fatnulty having a fisticuffs. Fatnulty kicks out, should be red.
FAB RESULT 1-0 WINNERS!!!
Evil and Fatnulty having a fisticuffs. Fatnulty kicks out, should be red.
FAB RESULT 1-0 WINNERS!!!
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
Fantastic result, absolutely massive for the club. Keep it up Barrow!
#SWB
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
Massive win
"I'm aware of the rules of Association Football, I merely choose to suspend them when my own team is involved" - Steve Herbert, 2011
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
We have some "forward momentum" says Goodwin. I hope so!
- prague bluebird
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2081
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Prague. Czech Republic
- Contact:
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
Newport now Luton, Barrow can beat anyone in this league if they try.
Prague Bluebird
-
JimmyCrabstick
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 pm
- Location: Thornton-Cleveleys
- Contact:
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
Been out all day.. Have I missed anything????

Northern Lights, Ormsgill Reservoir Sundown
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
We are better than norwich.
- sempre contigo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3091
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:46 am
- Location: North Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
Lee McEvilly is rapid.
Great result. All defenders were solid, midfields and attackers worked their socks off.
Well done all round. After that performance how on earth did they beat Norwich?
Great result. All defenders were solid, midfields and attackers worked their socks off.
Well done all round. After that performance how on earth did they beat Norwich?
Popular side since '03.
-
donny bluebird
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:39 am
- Location: Four Oaks
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
Great result that, kudos goes to all players. Need to kick on though.
[SwearFilter] off that it takes the most desperate of situations to bring the best performances from the team though.
[SwearFilter] off that it takes the most desperate of situations to bring the best performances from the team though.
Score more goals than them!
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
Luton fans not impressed by their manager's interview:
http://members.boardhost.com/lutonoutla ... 26212.html
Hero to Zero in a week?
http://members.boardhost.com/lutonoutla ... 26212.html
Hero to Zero in a week?
Re: Barrow AFC vs Luton Town
Where did that come from?
Absolutely marvelous display off pride and guts!
We won today because we wanted it more! We completely dominated them when it came to desire and workrate.
Good atmosphere too! If I was on the BOD, I'd let those lads in the corporate at a discount every week because the atmosphere they helped to generate had to have a positive impact on the players.
Proper enjoyed that and it's not often I've been able to say that this season!
Well done to everyone.
Absolutely marvelous display off pride and guts!
We won today because we wanted it more! We completely dominated them when it came to desire and workrate.
Good atmosphere too! If I was on the BOD, I'd let those lads in the corporate at a discount every week because the atmosphere they helped to generate had to have a positive impact on the players.
Proper enjoyed that and it's not often I've been able to say that this season!
Well done to everyone.
The views expressed on this site are my own and do reflect the views of my employer