That sounds like a cracking job Jez - thanks.jcubb wrote:Ian, just to update you on the small trailer, both hubs and all bearings have been removed, cleaned , re-packed with grease and re-fitted. All the metal framework and both wheels have been rubbed down and painted with hammerite
I think the wheel nut's are in the M A. I'll get the tyres taken to somewhere & relaced.jcubb wrote:Both tyres are badly perished so will need to replace them and it needs 8 wheel nuts (unless these are in the MA).
jcubb wrote:The wheels on the small trailer are also mini wheels so it might be worth just using them on whichever trailer you need to use at the time to save on cost
I was thinking that myself Jez but if someone has any going spare or knows someone who is selling some it'd save swapping them around all the time.
That sounds the best plan, I'll be going to see the trailer today but it's in Ulverston, is that still ok for you transporting it?jcubb wrote:If the other trailer has no wheels and needs picking up with my big trailer and dropping off at the ground I could help with that, just let me know when etc.
Just let me know what we owe you for materials & I'll sort it Jez.
I'll do it tomorrow Elaine.Holkerbird wrote:Can someone PLEASE change the physio benches around
Is anyone else down there Friday afternoon? If it's fine we really could do with a few more to help tidy the last bits up. Main jobs will be putting the plaques up, painting - inside & out, securing the bottom half of each advert board & possibly putting some more up.