It doesn't say 'won't'' - it says 'seems unlikely'.urswick blue wrote:Accordng too the EM wont be before we play Chester.
New Manager
Re: New Manager
-
Casualobserver
- New Member
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
I assume Pauline would be taking the pens?We are insular enough hereabouts without going down that route like some kind of Royston Vasey XI.
- Thelandlord
- Senior Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:53 pm
- Contact:
- Always Ultra
- Senior Member
- Posts: 451
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
Yeah, I tend to agree with that. Although its a nice romantic vision that we'll one day have a team entirely made-up of underprivileged Barrovian kids playing in the Football League, there is no actual evidence to suggest that that's what people want.Wintergreen wrote:we don’t want local football
The majority of football fans in Barrow support Man. United or Liverpool. They don't do that because those clubs have strong contingents of Barrovian players, or even strong contingents of players from their own neck of the woods. Sadly, it's not about that.
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8339
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
Have we not appointed John Coleman yet?
- Dalton Bluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1325
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: Dalton in Furness
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
It states in the Mail that he hasn't applied for the job.HenneysKnee wrote:Have we not appointed John Coleman yet?
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!

-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7135
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
whoever gets the job it`s not going to be an easy ride,if the board go outside the present set up,the new person might not want half the present team,so then we have to recruit etc.i hope that people understand this ,it will not be like last time because we had some excellent players it will be another transition period.
bayliss should have gone last season and now we are left with this mess i think it`s going to be a long season!
bayliss should have gone last season and now we are left with this mess i think it`s going to be a long season!
Re: New Manager
totally agree nige....I,m feeling that success this year will be stopping up on the last day of the season!!!
Re: New Manager
Apparently, one of the leading candidates may not have even applied for the job if my contact is being told the truth.
This directly contradicts what I was told earlier in the week by a third party.
Starting to look like a 2 horse race now.
This directly contradicts what I was told earlier in the week by a third party.
Starting to look like a 2 horse race now.
The views expressed on this site are my own and do reflect the views of my employer
Re: New Manager
Lowe & MacAuley?? 
Re: New Manager
My two prime suspects have just been ruled out by Stunipps.
So, if Stu is also right, I have absolutely no idea who the next manager will be
So, if Stu is also right, I have absolutely no idea who the next manager will be
The views expressed on this site are my own and do reflect the views of my employer
Re: New Manager
Too Late they have missed the deadline!!!DaveP wrote:Lowe & MacAuley??
- Van Der Nipper
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2886
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:49 pm
- Contact:
Re: New Manager
That's just info I got from someone else.
ISC in the community liason officer-since 7th April 2009
Re: New Manager
Bodie and Doyle, at least their The Professionals!!!Reg wrote:My two prime suspects have just been ruled out by Stunipps.
So, if Stu is also right, I have absolutely no idea who the next manager will be
Re: New Manager
Van Der Nipper wrote:That's just info I got from someone else.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bohemians Praha 1905 and 25 guests