GUISELEY
Re: GUISELEY
Read on the Guiseley forum (unofficial) that Phil Marsh has extended his loan until the end of the season. If thats the case surely he should have been allowed to be involved tonight ?
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Refs getting some abuse off the crowd.
-
Si_Nichols
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:45 pm
- Location: Lancaster
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
I think he may need a police escort out of the Furness area if he keeps this up.boyliegladbach wrote:Refs getting some abuse off the crowd.
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
All the way back home to Leeds?Si_Nichols wrote:I think he may need a police escort out of the Furness area if he keeps this up.boyliegladbach wrote:Refs getting some abuse off the crowd.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Barrow corner, bright start here....
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Doing ok here. Giving a few freekicks away though. Could do with another goal here.
Forrest coming on. Watch him run...
Forrest coming on. Watch him run...
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
McMillan saves, 1 on 1. Good lad.
Now freekick to us, chance...
Scrambled away....so near.
Now freekick to us, chance...
Scrambled away....so near.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Thanks for the updates Gaffer, COYB
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Another half chance for Barrow. Arnison wasted it.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
mickmike wilson wrote:Thanks for the updates Gaffer, COYB
No probs pal, need a second here.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Shezza on for Cribley. Bit more bite.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Rushton pounces on a mistake, but hits it wide, glorious chance, took it too early.
Guisley chance, corner.
Come on Barrow....
Guisley chance, corner.
Come on Barrow....
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Another chance for Guiseley, straight at McMillan from a diving header...
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: GUISELEY
Lets grab that vital 2nd :flag:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests