GUISELEY

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Post Reply
thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Rushton causing havoc, nearly creates another chance from nothing.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Barrow corner, Shezza takes, O Donnel nearly nods home.

Now freekick to us just outside. Hammer it in Reynolds or Shezza...

Gone for a corner.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Yellow for Davies, they were on the break.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Arnison fails to find our men while 3 on 2. Happened a few time s tonight.

Sub

ARH for Arnison.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Penalty shout for Barrow, nothing doing. Rushton not happy.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Rushton hammers it in like a rocket.......No goal foul given. AHHHHHGGG :o
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 pm

att 593. Very disappointing considering our run. :(
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:36 pm

5 mins added time...
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:37 pm

Good defending. Big threat from them.

Bit of late pressure now.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

mickmike wilson
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5435
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by mickmike wilson » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:38 pm

thegaffer77 wrote:att 593. Very disappointing considering our run. :(
Huge disappointment even though the Prem league is on :cry:

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Oh dear, Reynolds mistake, right to their man, WIDE. GOT AWAY WITH IT!!

;) :scarf:
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

thegaffer77
Platinum Member
Posts: 3448
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by thegaffer77 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:41 pm

FREEKICK TO US...NEARLY THERE... :scarf:

FT 1-0 6 wins out of 7, we only need 10 men!! Great sound from the crowd. Hope a few more make it to HS next time. Brilliant.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Standing ovation. Great to hear.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.

JimmyCrabstick
Gold Member
Posts: 1635
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 pm
Location: Thornton-Cleveleys
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by JimmyCrabstick » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Great 3pts that with 10 men. Well done Barrow!!!! Very poor attendence though 593.
Northern Lights, Ormsgill Reservoir Sundown

boyliegladbach
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8720
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Tel aviv
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by boyliegladbach » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Great win, can't wait for this expensive house move t be over so I can start going again

Slenderhead
Senior Member
Posts: 417
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 11:30 pm
Contact:

Re: GUISELEY

Post by Slenderhead » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Get in, great result. Well done boys
pie, chips, peas, and gravy, with a pie on the side please

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluessupporter, Cubbins Paratrooper, MisterPleasant and 28 guests