Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
DaveC
Platinum Member
Posts: 2929
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 9:04 am
Contact:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by DaveC » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Bingo wrote:I very rarely go in there not a drinker and I'm a bit shy can some post some more pics ?
I'll try and get up one day and snap a few shots off.
Dave C

Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!

User avatar
Wintergreen
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7481
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: The Blue Planet
Contact:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by Wintergreen » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:23 pm

So to summarise, the exercise to re-name the Cross Bar has come up with the name The Cross Bar – how imaginative... I am currently scheduling a think tank for early next year to discuss updating and modifying the Rubik Cube; be there or be square!
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...

blue nige
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7132
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
Location: Antarctica
Contact:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by blue nige » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:09 pm

:lol:
Wintergreen wrote:So to summarise, the exercise to re-name the Cross Bar has come up with the name The Cross Bar – how imaginative... I am currently scheduling a think tank for early next year to discuss updating and modifying the Rubik Cube; be there or be square!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cubbins Paratrooper
Silver Member
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: NW London
Contact:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by Cubbins Paratrooper » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:12 pm

Back to pies and whilst it pains me to say it, Morecambe FC seems to have sorted the pie menu out good and proper:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29614699

Do we have any news on developments on the pie front at Holker Street?

User avatar
walney rock
Bronze Member
Posts: 797
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:25 pm
Location: windy walney
Contact:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by walney rock » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:00 am

The club should do a deal with greens pies :-) yum :flag:
Just my opinion

Shaun
Gold Member
Posts: 2085
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by Shaun » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:06 am

Regarding pies, we should get some deal going with one of the good shops (McCleys (sp?) or Greens). Everyone's a winner.
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."

User avatar
Bigfathoss
Platinum Member
Posts: 2767
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by Bigfathoss » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Greens and McLeys are proper overrated (I've tried them both). Deli.sh is the way forward.
A=A
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.

Shaun
Gold Member
Posts: 2085
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by Shaun » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:44 pm

I really like McCley's but can't speak for Green's - just going off word of mouth. Where's this deli.sh place?
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."

Cubbins Paratrooper
Silver Member
Posts: 1440
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: NW London
Contact:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by Cubbins Paratrooper » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:39 pm


User avatar
DaveC
Platinum Member
Posts: 2929
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 9:04 am
Contact:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by DaveC » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Greens, all day everyday!
Dave C

Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!

audigex
Platinum Member
Posts: 2946
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:10 am
Contact:

Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by audigex » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:52 am

Thomas's were always decent, although I've not had one for a few years now
"I'm aware of the rules of Association Football, I merely choose to suspend them when my own team is involved" - Steve Herbert, 2011

A.B.
Platinum Member
Posts: 4108
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming

Post by A.B. » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:55 am

Brighton St every time.
#SWB

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Barrow Lad New, BBCRC, DIXIE, Main Stand SeasonTct and 37 guests