Guiseley........predictions
Re: Guiseley........predictions
WHAT THE ##@@ Not having this one bit! Tommy straight to your room
Chris join Al on the naughty Boy les step, A.B why can't you C Barrow winning this one
Don't make me tell Holkerbird because I will if I have too!!!!
Re: Guiseley........predictions
Sometimes, reading a thread on here is like stumbling into some weird Enid Blyton Secret Seven psychedelic mishmash jumbly.
Ginger beer and scones with your trip sir?
Ginger beer and scones with your trip sir?
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
I am watching this VERY closely. It's my special day today and the broomstick is poised and ready for action.Mark Mc wrote:WHAT THE ##@@ Not having this one bit! Tommy straight to your roomChris join Al on the naughty Boy les step, A.B why can't you C Barrow winning this one
Don't make me tell Holkerbird because I will if I have too!!!!
Re: Guiseley........predictions
Heart says 3 - 0 (we are certainly capable on our day). Head says 1 - 1. Between 1200 and 1400 in.
I wanna take you to an Away Bar
-
JimmyCrabstick
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 pm
- Location: Thornton-Cleveleys
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
We're not going to win all our home games. Hope we do like!!
Think this could be a 1-1 draw in front of 1361. Either that or Barrow win 7-0.
Think this could be a 1-1 draw in front of 1361. Either that or Barrow win 7-0.
Last edited by JimmyCrabstick on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Northern Lights, Ormsgill Reservoir Sundown
Re: Guiseley........predictions
I'm going with a comfortable 2 - 0 win.
Re: Guiseley........predictions
We are quite devastating at home. OH yes we are. Boyes looks a doubt.
With Boyes in I go for 3-1 to us. No Boyes and maybe we could go nap again.
Guiseley were terrified of us here last term.
With Boyes in I go for 3-1 to us. No Boyes and maybe we could go nap again.
Guiseley were terrified of us here last term.
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
I always struggle to read & understand your posts.......something very distracting about them.........can't quite put my finger on it, although I'd like to be able toChadders wrote:I'm going with a comfortable 2 - 0 win.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: Guiseley........predictions
Stop it, they don't need any assistanceboyliegladbach wrote:0-3 boyes hatrick
-
Guiseley Fan
- Member
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
We have a lot of injuries including Boyes who is out for at least two weeks.boyliegladbach wrote:0-3 boyes hatrick
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley........predictions
Guiseley Fan wrote:We have a lot of injuries including Boyes who is out for at least two weeks.boyliegladbach wrote:0-3 boyes hatrick
Good news.
New prediction. Barrow 6 guisley 0
Many of you coming?
Re: Guiseley........predictions
Hope you guys bring a few. Boysey is well honoured here.
Think we may get 2000 as the weather 4cast is very favourable
Think we may get 2000 as the weather 4cast is very favourable
Re: Guiseley........predictions
wasn,t that the famous 5 that had ginger beer and scones?not that i,m into themShaun wrote:Sometimes, reading a thread on here is like stumbling into some weird Enid Blyton Secret Seven psychedelic mishmash jumbly.
Ginger beer and scones with your trip sir?
Last edited by paddy71 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way
Re: Guiseley........predictions
4-1 cook 2,walker 2 att-1732
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Lee Hunt and 19 guests