Final Standings
-
mickycarrol
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1399
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:45 pm
- Contact:
Final Standings
Just for a bit of fun, taking into account all factors: new league, full time status, new signings, harder opposition etc where do you think we will honestly end up at the end of the season?
I will start with 9th
I will start with 9th
"The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they dont know the game"
Bill Shankly
Bill Shankly
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5116
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
12th
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
I've got a tenner on with a lad. He's got 1-9, I've got 10th or below.
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."
Re: Final Standings
16th,based on what I saw against leeds.
- bobbie moore
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 848
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
Not been over impressed so far so 20th 
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
Currently third in the soccerway national league standings in a play off place.(alphabetical unfortunately).I would be more than happy with a mid table finish in our return to this league.That would be around 12th. 
-
stevendowns
- New Member
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
Would be happy with a mid table finish 12th this season feel we are 2/3 players off being any further up the table
Re: Final Standings
I think we will end up 5th if we can perform well at home and pick up points from teams below and around us. We will need a good start and as with all new clubs to a league it takes around first 10-12 games before other clubs understand the style of play. Keeping the faith..
-
russell_anderson
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2881
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 pm
- Location: Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
I hope I'm wrong but I can't see anything other than a fight to avoid the bottom 4.
Re: Final Standings
11th
- Bigfathoss
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2767
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm
- Contact:
-
JimmyCrabstick
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 pm
- Location: Thornton-Cleveleys
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
10th. Can't see us getting relegated. Don't see us in the play offs either.
My money's on Grimsby to win it.
My money's on Grimsby to win it.
Northern Lights, Ormsgill Reservoir Sundown
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests