Final Standings
Re: Final Standings
In that case sixteenth it is! I for one would be happy with that, anything else would be a very good season.SKIPPER wrote:Alan Algar (Betway) has us finishing 8th.
https://blog.betway.com/football/vanara ... nvestment/
Re: Final Standings
Surely staying up this season would be a good placing for us. Build on staying up and hand pick a few players and got for it the season after.
-
ssgtfoster
- Member
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:39 pm
- Location: Bamber Bridge Blues
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
Champions..........
I've always been the optimist and a few days prior to matchday 1 I've seen nothing to prove my prediction wrong! I will be travelling through from Preston Saturday for the game. Can't wait. One day we will go back up..........I think this is our time.
Love my team. Love my town. Love the chairman too!! Bring it on.

I've always been the optimist and a few days prior to matchday 1 I've seen nothing to prove my prediction wrong! I will be travelling through from Preston Saturday for the game. Can't wait. One day we will go back up..........I think this is our time.
Love my team. Love my town. Love the chairman too!! Bring it on.
Bamber Bridge Branch (formed 2008 - 2 members!!)
-
Bluebird_john
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
At the moment I say we will be in a relegation scrap, heart says 11th head says 17th
-
geobarrovian
- Senior Member
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 11:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
I am going for 11th
Re: Final Standings
Totally agree with the "At The Moment".--hope am wrong.Bluebird_john wrote:At the moment I say we will be in a relegation scrap, heart says 11th head says 17th
Re: Final Standings
We've got a decent squad and think we'll do ok- certainly top half 10-12
https://theshotsblog.wordpress.com/conf ... ws/barrow/
https://theshotsblog.wordpress.com/conf ... ws/barrow/
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: Final Standings
10th
Re: Final Standings
bottom half and just above relegation battle if we lucky.
Re: Final Standings
Nope not after your Chairman thinks we'll get the play offs. Pressures on Edmo and the lids.toko wrote:Surely staying up this season would be a good placing for us. Build on staying up and hand pick a few players and got for it the season after.
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8339
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
We won't go down, we won't go up. If we have a cup and/or trophy run that will be a lovely season
- Mark Johnson
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2330
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
Top half finish.. Probably 1st
- frankums
- Senior Member
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 7:04 pm
- Location: St Ives | England
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
Mid table consolidation. If we are struggling at half way non doubt fresh blood will be brought in. So I'll go 11th.
Cambridge branch
- John Very Little
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4136
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:32 am
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
Should finish about 9th but Edmo's negativity as well as constant chopping and changing mean we'll end up more like 13th or 14th.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Cubbins Paratrooper, Pedro and 25 guests