Southport predictions
Re: Southport predictions
As mentioned above doubt ruthers will be playing
-
optomisticsupporter
- Senior Member
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Southport predictions
Nothing but a convincing win is acceptable 
Re: Southport predictions
Scouseport haven't won a game this season, gaining their only point from a draw. In their five games they have scored 1 goal and conceded 10!
I'd be a tad disappointed if we didn't win 1-0.
I'd be a tad disappointed if we didn't win 1-0.
Dave C
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
- barrowfan_chris
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3508
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
- Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
- Contact:
Re: Southport predictions
We will draw 1-1 Walker with Barrows goal Att: 1457 with 67 away fans
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
-
dcarradus
- Senior Member
- Posts: 487
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 10:13 pm
- Location: barrow in furness,Roose
Re: Southport predictions
Barrow 3-1 southport (cook,walker,haworth) att 1518, 72 away fans
bluebirdsforever
Re: Southport predictions
anyone who thinks that we are going to take four points or more from the Southport and Halifax games are,imo,living in cloud cuckoo land.
Have told you before, we are not big and physical enough for this league.
I really hope I am wrong.
Have told you before, we are not big and physical enough for this league.
I really hope I am wrong.
Re: Southport predictions
Or you're living in cloud cuckoo land.mall wrote:anyone who thinks that we are going to take four points or more from the Southport and Halifax games are,imo,living in cloud cuckoo land.
Have told you before, we are not big and physical enough for this league.
I really hope I am wrong.
Most of our players have played at this level before and some even higher so should be able to compete and finish mid-table in this league (with one or two additions, yes). Four points is easily a realistic expectation, and an absolute minimum for me.
Popular side since '03.
- chipmunx
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2290
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:16 am
- Location: Fortress Holker Street
- Contact:
Re: Southport predictions
Barrow 8 Southport 0
forum members go into shock as goal difference hits +1
forum members go into shock as goal difference hits +1
Lancashire;- born and bred
- The Real Slim Azza
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
- Contact:
Re: Southport predictions
"Should" being the keyword there.Matty wrote:Or you're living in cloud cuckoo land.mall wrote:anyone who thinks that we are going to take four points or more from the Southport and Halifax games are,imo,living in cloud cuckoo land.
Have told you before, we are not big and physical enough for this league.
I really hope I am wrong.
Most of our players have played at this level before and some even higher so should be able to compete and finish mid-table in this league (with one or two additions, yes). Four points is easily a realistic expectation, and an absolute minimum for me.
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
Re: Southport predictions
Like I say, hope am wrong. But from what I've seen we will be lucky to stay up. Out gunned in every department on the park so far.No strength in depth.Matty wrote:Or you're living in cloud cuckoo land.mall wrote:anyone who thinks that we are going to take four points or more from the Southport and Halifax games are,imo,living in cloud cuckoo land.
Have told you before, we are not big and physical enough for this league.
I really hope I am wrong.
Most of our players have played at this level before and some even higher so should be able to compete and finish mid-table in this league (with one or two additions, yes). Four points is easily a realistic expectation, and an absolute minimum for me.
-
Chris Benoit
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1768
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:51 pm
- Contact:
Re: Southport predictions
The three games we've lost are against teams expecting to make up most of the title picture. Get a grip, Mall.
Steve Herbert supports the nob theory - Saturday 4th February 2012.
If this bus crashed and everybody on it died, Barrow football would end - Daz Boyle, Boston away, August 9th 2014.
If this bus crashed and everybody on it died, Barrow football would end - Daz Boyle, Boston away, August 9th 2014.
Re: Southport predictions
Williams available to cover for centre halves, new winger available, 4 strikers...only pilks wilson and symo out so how much strength in depth do we need...signs looking promising
- Nigel Bamford
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2700
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:09 pm
- Location: Between here and gone
- Contact:
Re: Southport predictions
Scroll back a few years to our last stay in the Conference and Alty, I think it was, had a similarly disastrous start to the season. Guess who stood back and said "No, no, after you...." and off they went on a great run.DaveC wrote:Scouseport haven't won a game this season, gaining their only point from a draw. In their five games they have scored 1 goal and conceded 10!
I'd be a tad disappointed if we didn't win 1-0.
Just saying.
It all comes 'round again.
-
ssgtfoster
- Member
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:39 pm
- Location: Bamber Bridge Blues
- Contact:
Re: Southport predictions
Barrow AFC 4 - 0 Southport FC
Att 1985
The start of a long unbeaten run........4 wins on the bounce.......

Att 1985
The start of a long unbeaten run........4 wins on the bounce.......
Bamber Bridge Branch (formed 2008 - 2 members!!)
Re: Southport predictions
Saturday evening forum full of "we kick-started their season" ?DaveC wrote:Scouseport haven't won a game this season, gaining their only point from a draw. In their five games they have scored 1 goal and conceded 10!
I'd be a tad disappointed if we didn't win 1-0.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests