Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
McMark
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11321
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by McMark » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:45 pm

DaveBarter wrote:I still owe £20 from last season, but I'd still like to redo the same 4 pledges:

£5 for every broken bone or dislocation
£5 for every o.g. in our favour
£5 for any player that only appears for just 1 game in the season
£5 for each player appearing in more than 40 games
plus
£5 if someone can give me a programme from the first game of this season in whatever condition. May have to offer money to the previous owner too!
Don't know if your aware Dave, you can clear your debts via the links below!
For Paypal payments please use info@bluebirdstrust.co.uk or use the Paypal button on the left column on our website http://bluebirdstrust.co.uk/

boyliegladbach
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8720
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Tel aviv
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by boyliegladbach » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:27 am

£20 when everyone pays up from last season.

DaveBarter
Bronze Member
Posts: 752
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 am
Location: B-i-F
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by DaveBarter » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:27 pm

The og today adds another £5 on my bill.

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5116
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by Richard Ingham » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:01 pm

£25 in from DaveBarter for this and last season. Thread updated.

User avatar
Dalton Bluebird
Silver Member
Posts: 1325
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: Dalton in Furness
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by Dalton Bluebird » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:01 am

Dalton Bluebird wrote:I'll do the same as last year as well, £1 for every Jason Walker goal.
I must have brain fade, I meant £2 for every Jason Walker goal, can you please revise the list.

John
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

DaveBarter
Bronze Member
Posts: 752
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 am
Location: B-i-F
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by DaveBarter » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:28 pm

I have sourced a programme from the Dover game so add another fiver in the owings.

DaveBarter
Bronze Member
Posts: 752
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 am
Location: B-i-F
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by DaveBarter » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:51 am

Broken nose and a stress fracture adds some more onto my pledge.

User avatar
Dalton Bluebird
Silver Member
Posts: 1325
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: Dalton in Furness
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by Dalton Bluebird » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:07 pm

£20 sent today.
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

cheshepe_RL
Member
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by cheshepe_RL » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:12 am

Sent £20 earlier in the week. As Radio Lonsdale gets in free for our commentaries, I'll donate £10 for every game at which I commentate - starting next Tuesday night.

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5116
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by Richard Ingham » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:02 am

£33 paid yesterday.

DaveBarter
Bronze Member
Posts: 752
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 am
Location: B-i-F
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by DaveBarter » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:37 pm

£10 paid to Rich last night for a broken nose and somebody's stress fracture. I remembered the o.g. too late so I'm still behind.

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5116
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by Richard Ingham » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Another £5 from Dave yesterday and £5 from me too.

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5116
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by Richard Ingham » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:56 pm

£10 from 45years+

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5116
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by Richard Ingham » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:56 pm

Another £19 from 45years+

DaveBarter
Bronze Member
Posts: 752
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 am
Location: B-i-F
Contact:

Re: Pledges for the Bluebirds Trust 2015-16

Post by DaveBarter » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:55 pm

I need to add £20 for 4 players over 40 games and £5 for Willo's cheekbone and £15 or maybe £20 for those that only played a single game (Brad Carroll might make 2 if drafted in on Saturday). I'll see Rich on Saturday.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests