Our players...
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Our players...
I honestly hope that if Edmo loses his job that three quarters of this team are shown the door....and any managers who might be interested in them in the future look at some of the comments on this forum! They are a disgrace.
I can't see myself ever feeling the same about some of them (no matter how they play in the future) after witnessing their "efforts" at saving Edmo's job, it makes me feel sick!
I'm far from a fan of his style of play but their performances of late have been embarrassing to witness. They've cost a decent, honest (but limited) manager his job.
[SwearFilter]!!
I can't see myself ever feeling the same about some of them (no matter how they play in the future) after witnessing their "efforts" at saving Edmo's job, it makes me feel sick!
I'm far from a fan of his style of play but their performances of late have been embarrassing to witness. They've cost a decent, honest (but limited) manager his job.
[SwearFilter]!!
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
Re: Our players...
fully agree, they better not all start playing like messi once they've got rid of edmo
everyone is entitled to their opinion, deal with it
Re: Our players...
Fully agree. Although I did/do think it was time for a change I can't help but feel sorry for Edmo, and that's growing with every interview and every game. He's been publicly hung out to dry by Casson and the players haven't backed him in his hour of need. He's got no chance of turning this around.
At least 50% of them should get [SwearFilter].
At least 50% of them should get [SwearFilter].
Popular side since '03.
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8339
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Our players...
Will be interesting to see how many of this team start the last game of the season
I know he's not ours as such but I like Williams at full back. Other than Dixon, Livesey, Cowps, Ray-Harvey, Cook, Pilkington I wouldn't be massively be bothered if anyone else left
I know he's not ours as such but I like Williams at full back. Other than Dixon, Livesey, Cowps, Ray-Harvey, Cook, Pilkington I wouldn't be massively be bothered if anyone else left
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Our players...
I can't fully agree with that, the chairman has backed Edmo with paying the wages he's paying and he's seeing no return for that outlay, Edmo's players have let them both down. An owner can only back his manager so far....I think we all know the players we have aren't world beaters but the lack of effort by them has been embarrassing.Matty wrote:He's been publicly hung out to dry by Casson and the players haven't backed him in his hour of need.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
mightywhite
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 687
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:54 pm
- Location: Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Our players...
Ok so who would stay.....
For me
Lacy
Walker
Cook
Livsey
Arh
Howarth
Nwa
For me
Lacy
Walker
Cook
Livsey
Arh
Howarth
Nwa
-
bluebirds123
- Member
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:20 pm
- Contact:
Re: Our players...
To them lists I'd like to add Dave Symington. Has played all over the field, still a young lad who tries for me
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Our players...
NWA's not ours to keep, unfortunately; unless his loan is extended, he'll be off early next month.
- Bigfathoss
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2767
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: Our players...
Dixon
Livesey (maybe)
Ashton (maybe)
Symington (he has improved)
Cowps
ARH
Cook
Howarth (FFS) shouldn't be allowed back on the pitch. We need a major, major clear out.
Livesey (maybe)
Ashton (maybe)
Symington (he has improved)
Cowps
ARH
Cook
Howarth (FFS) shouldn't be allowed back on the pitch. We need a major, major clear out.
A=A
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
Re: Our players...
I would keep any player who could look Edmo in the eyes and honestly tell him that they did their best for him!
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5435
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: Our players...
- Steeley
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5750
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:27 pm
- Location: Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Our players...
Shame ARH can't get a start, he should be playing IMO.
Keep:
Dixon
Williams G
Livesey
Cowps
Symington
ARH
Lacey
Haworth
Newby
Grimes
Cook
Keep:
Dixon
Williams G
Livesey
Cowps
Symington
ARH
Lacey
Haworth
Newby
Grimes
Cook
Bish=God
Re: Our players...
keep Grimes? are you actually having a laugh or are you the old bloke off the john lewis advert? Hes shit!Steeley wrote:Shame ARH can't get a start, he should be playing IMO.
Keep:
Dixon
Williams G
Livesey
Cowps
Symington
ARH
Lacey
Haworth
Newby
Grimes
Cook
keep:
dixon (cant comment on taylor he hasnt played)
livesey
arh
ashton
cook
lacey
e.newby
pilks
and obvs keep van den broek... lol jokes!
Re: Our players...
Edmo has stated the Grimes is the best finisher we've got. And from the highlights I've seen of him he looks a classy act. Lovely touch and clever feet.
Re: Our players...
he couldnt finish in a brothelKHayman wrote:Edmo has stated the Grimes is the best finisher we've got. And from the highlights I've seen of him he looks a classy act. Lovely touch and clever feet.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bruce and 29 guests