And so back to the football.
What a turnaround after last Saturday's game where for the first time ever I almost went home during the second half.
Commitment and a desire to play passing football made for an entertaining game and I 'll tell you what, even if we hadn't won I would have been satisfied that we at least gave of our best and went for it. Played in terrible conditions with the worry the game might be abandoned made it all the more satisfying that we went on to bring the three points home.
I can't wait to see that first goal of Jordan Williams again. Sitting slightly to the side of the goal it was mesmerising to see him jinking past first one and then another player to slot the ball home. What an amazing talent this lad has and if he keeps his head down and works hard he will go on to a much higher level in the football world.A great all round team performance. We were entertained and edge of the seat nail biting stuff especially when Chester thought they had equalised near the end of the game to ---sigh of relief---be judged off side.
I just hope the fans can see a similar performance tomorrow as they have not been blessed with the best of performances at home.
Well done lads.
Oh aye and thanks Jord for winning me a fiver on the bus for predicting the time of the first Barrow goal and scorer, donated back to the bus fund so hopefully Tony's Travel Bus will have enough T-Totalers to run a bus to the Kidderminster game.
