Chester v Barrow

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
finbar17
Senior Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by finbar17 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:56 pm

Moribund wrote:
finbar17 wrote:
My real name is bradley corbett. Whats yours?
Sorry, ain't got the spuds to speak out... Not sure what the whole point you're making is? Couldn't care less whether people use usernames or not, that's your bizarre reasoning.
No need to apologise, seeing as though you seem to have forgotten your own point. You said the atherstone speech was embarrasing, you also tried to spin it around and reword it. I made that speech therefore i have a right to defend said speech. I then said atleast i have the spuds to say something and not just hide behind my username as you now are! Remember now?

Moribund
Platinum Member
Posts: 2686
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by Moribund » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:56 pm

patrickstarfish wrote:
Moribund wrote:
Sorry, ain't got the spuds to speak out... Not sure what the whole point you're making is? Couldn't care less whether people use usernames or not, that's your bizarre reasoning.
I would also like to know your name. To be fair, the lad has given you his.

Also, i am still waiting on my reply from you.

Haha, has he balls - he's just made up a name to stitch someone up.
I'm not that daft as to publish it on this Forum where there's so many total numpties, but if you're so desperate to know I can email you.

My own stupidity is engaging with online trolls.

Moribund
Platinum Member
Posts: 2686
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by Moribund » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:57 pm

finbar17 wrote:
Moribund wrote:
Sorry, ain't got the spuds to speak out... Not sure what the whole point you're making is? Couldn't care less whether people use usernames or not, that's your bizarre reasoning.
No need to apologise, seeing as though you seem to have forgotten your own point. You said the atherstone speech was embarrasing, you also tried to spin it around and reword it. I made that speech therefore i have a right to defend said speech. I then said atleast i have the spuds to say something and not just hide behind my username as you now are! Remember now?
I've never mentioned Atherstone once.

finbar17
Senior Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by finbar17 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:58 pm

patrickstarfish wrote:
Moribund wrote:
Sorry, ain't got the spuds to speak out... Not sure what the whole point you're making is? Couldn't care less whether people use usernames or not, that's your bizarre reasoning.
I would also like to know your name. To be fair, the lad has given you his.

Also, i am still waiting on my reply from you.
Its probably one of azzas other accounts , one large whopper please!

stilltheman
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by stilltheman » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:07 pm

for the record i was not with these lads. just did not see anything wrong with their actions. went with leeds at same age as those lads. just enjoying themselves no violence.

User avatar
spirit of 1990
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by spirit of 1990 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:10 pm

patrickstarfish wrote:Spirit of 1990, aren't you involved with the club in some capacity? If so, your comments on here are boarderline unprofessional. Regardless what you think personally, if you work for the club, using a public forum to call supporters you don't know 'daft' and belittle them is not very smart.
You know perfectly well I'm "involved with the club in some capacity" I am also allowed to post personal opinions, I cleared that up with Paul Casson from the off.
Seeing as a few people on here seem unable to grasp a very simple rule that involves every football ground in the country I'll stand by my opinion that I think they are "daft"

Just to clear things up for you, that's a personal opinion and not an official statement by the club.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

patrickstarfish
Silver Member
Posts: 1293
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:50 pm
Location: Republic of Mancunia

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by patrickstarfish » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:14 pm

spirit of 1990 wrote:
patrickstarfish wrote:Spirit of 1990, aren't you involved with the club in some capacity? If so, your comments on here are boarderline unprofessional. Regardless what you think personally, if you work for the club, using a public forum to call supporters you don't know 'daft' and belittle them is not very smart.
You know perfectly well I'm "involved with the club in some capacity" I am also allowed to post personal opinions, I cleared that up with Paul Casson from the off.
Seeing as a few people on here seem unable to grasp a very simple rule that involves every football ground in the country I'll stand by my opinion that I think they are "daft"

Just to clear things up for you, that's a personal opinion and not an official statement by the club.
Thanks for your very professional reply...
What would Jesus do?

finbar17
Senior Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by finbar17 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Moribund wrote:
patrickstarfish wrote:
I would also like to know your name. To be fair, the lad has given you his.

Also, i am still waiting on my reply from you.

Haha, has he balls - he's just made up a name to stitch someone up.
I'm not that daft as to publish it on this Forum where there's so many total numpties, but if you're so desperate to know I can email you.

My own stupidity is engaging with online trolls.
Im not an online troll I am bradley corbett. I'm not scared to give you my name like anyone on this forum bothers me that i wouldnt want to give my name. You just bricked it. Email me your name then if you like bradleycorbett41@gmail.com or my old one bradley_corbett_15@hotmail.co.uk im not a shithouse.

Online
User avatar
McMark
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11348
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by McMark » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Today's forum aftermath is worse than what went on at the game! :roll:

Can we not just agree to disagree, all move on like the reasonable adults were meant to be and get back to supporting the team that we all hold so closely to our hearts. :scarf: :scarf:

Happy egg everyone!!!

finbar17
Senior Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by finbar17 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Mark Mc wrote:Today's forum aftermath is worse than what went on at the game! :roll:

Can we not just agree to disagree, all move on like the reasonable adults were meant to be and get back to supporting the team that we all hold so closely to our hearts. :scarf: :scarf:

Happy egg everyone!!!
On behalf of me and my boys yes we can. And we have actually spoke amongst our selves our regarding this. Apologies to those affected by the smoke lets all move on. All barrow aren't we!

Barrow 3-0 halifax

DIXIE
Veteran Member
Posts: 735
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 3:59 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by DIXIE » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:00 pm

Hope so.

finbar17
Senior Member
Posts: 416
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by finbar17 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Give us the rope so to speak we'll try our best not to hang ourselves with it much to the dismay of this forum.

mickmike wilson
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5440
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by mickmike wilson » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:41 pm

patrickstarfish wrote:
spirit of 1990 wrote:
You know perfectly well I'm "involved with the club in some capacity" I am also allowed to post personal opinions, I cleared that up with Paul Casson from the off.
Seeing as a few people on here seem unable to grasp a very simple rule that involves every football ground in the country I'll stand by my opinion that I think they are "daft"

Just to clear things up for you, that's a personal opinion and not an official statement by the club.
Thanks for your very professional reply...
It's his personal reply & I know I'm not alone in welcoming it as it's refreshing to hear what the club has to say & you should be smart enough to understand when it's Ian the fans viewpoint from his other capacity.

mightywhite
Veteran Member
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:54 pm
Location: Manchester
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by mightywhite » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:13 pm

Yeah and if anyone wants to fight me at playtime they can, cos my dad is well hard! My email is davetowieiq12@imafootballthug.com I'll meet you at piggy lane for fisticuffs. Also I don't understand the no smoke bomb/flare rule are they allowed or not? And if they aren't I don't get it/I wouldn't dare/it's only a flare/so what's the rule again.

saltcellar
Platinum Member
Posts: 2843
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Chester v Barrow

Post by saltcellar » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:28 pm

mightywhite wrote:Yeah and if anyone wants to fight me at playtime they can, cos my dad is well hard! My email is davetowieiq12@imafootballthug.com I'll meet you at piggy lane for fisticuffs. Also I don't understand the no smoke bomb/flare rule are they allowed or not? And if they aren't I don't get it/I wouldn't dare/it's only a flare/so what's the rule again.
Sounds a very serious offence that carries a prison sentence even being in possession never mind setting one off.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/assets/Smoke-Bomb ... or-FSF.pdf
Last edited by saltcellar on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Big_Bluebird, Main Stand SeasonTct, McMark, MisterPleasant and 29 guests