stilltheman wrote:grapevine was not sky or newspapers dave. was in gill inn couple month back and spoke to 2 bpool contractors about it. first i heard of it.
It was all over sky sports. No rumours,no stories. FACT
stilltheman wrote:grapevine was not sky or newspapers dave. was in gill inn couple month back and spoke to 2 bpool contractors about it. first i heard of it.
I think that he is working on comission for CAMRA personallyLancaster Branch wrote:Personally, I admire stilltheman's one man campaign to keep the ale houses of Barrow open. Very community minded of him, large ones being given notwithstanding.
Or the Barrow Arms? Popular with Wrexham fans, I believe.geobarrovian wrote:I think that he is working on comission for CAMRA personallyLancaster Branch wrote:Personally, I admire stilltheman's one man campaign to keep the ale houses of Barrow open. Very community minded of him, large ones being given notwithstanding.
good shout - they seam to have great scouts given that at least 3 of their players have been picked up by teams in this league since Christmas....boyliegladbach wrote:I think that we will Play northwich
chipmunx wrote:good shout - they seam to have great scouts given that at least 3 of their players have been picked up by teams in this league since Christmas....boyliegladbach wrote:I think that we will Play northwich
maybe we'll get a good early view of the next ones and we can build a good relationship with them so we can get the next one
Must have been some team (remember they pushed runaway L2 champions Northampton close in the FA Cup). Williams and Bennet to us,Astles a first-teamer at Chester,and a lad called Clarke has just moved up two levels to Stockport.chipmunx wrote:good shout - they seam to have great scouts given that at least 3 of their players have been picked up by teams in this league since Christmas....boyliegladbach wrote:I think that we will Play northwich
maybe we'll get a good early view of the next ones and we can build a good relationship with them so we can get the next one
I'm guessing the behind closed doors away one is Carlisle again?Bingo wrote:Three home friendlies - 2 confirmed and announced soon - few away some announced here including Stockport and staylbridge
http://www.barrowafc.com/pre-season-cam ... ing-shape/
Users browsing this forum: Big_Bluebird, Main Stand SeasonTct, McMark, MisterPleasant and 33 guests