predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
- barrowfan_chris
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3508
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
- Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
- Contact:
Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
Barrow 1 - 2 Taunton Att:1350 Hughes with our goal.
- The Tomahawk Kid
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3386
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
- Location: Dingly Dell
- Contact:
Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
I bet it soon disappears...Matty wrote:I predict a drum will be present.
When we set sail across the seven seas,
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
- thurgott22
- Member
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:52 pm
- Contact:
Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
Barrow 4-0 Taunton (Harrison x2, Yates, Livesey)
1045 people in attendance, 89 from Taunton
1045 people in attendance, 89 from Taunton
Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
It's not our cup final though Mark.Mark Mc wrote:^^ Agree with John we would of done well to have filled a twenty two seater, given the 04:00 at the earliest arrival back in the Furness area. We would of been dependent on our exiles once again to swell the numbers, but even a large number of those wouldn't of been able to attend.
- Bigfathoss
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2767
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
This won't be close. 3 or 4 nil.
A=A
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
-
Suffolk Blue
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3807
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:09 pm
- Contact:
Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
It SHOULDN'T be close.
It would probably rank as the worst result ever suffered by a BAFC side (in terms of the difference in league places) if we lost. This would also have a calamitous effect on morale if it happened. So I'm hoping that it doesn't happen. I think Cox would consider anything less than a two goal victory anything other than abysmal. Will go 3-1.
It would probably rank as the worst result ever suffered by a BAFC side (in terms of the difference in league places) if we lost. This would also have a calamitous effect on morale if it happened. So I'm hoping that it doesn't happen. I think Cox would consider anything less than a two goal victory anything other than abysmal. Will go 3-1.
-
JimmyCrabstick
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 pm
- Location: Thornton-Cleveleys
- Contact:
Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
I don't think it will be close up here. They won't score. Still going for 4-0.
Northern Lights, Ormsgill Reservoir Sundown
Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
4-1 to us. They may bring a mini bus load and a drum. Long trip back for the dozen or so
- walney rock
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 797
- Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:25 pm
- Location: windy walney
- Contact:
Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
Anything less than 3-0 would be disappointing should have the game sealed By half time

Just my opinion
Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
I hate drums. They should only be allowed in the ground if the person carrying it can fit it up his/her backside. BAN THEMThe Tomahawk Kid wrote:I bet it soon disappears...Matty wrote:I predict a drum will be present.![]()
Just say no to VAR 
Re: predictions Barrow AFC v Taunton Town
I think this might be the game Paul casson predicted a while ago.8-0 3-0 up ht,then fitness takes over.1354
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Beanmuncher, MisterT., Richard Ingham and 44 guests