At last someone else has noticed what he contributes.Renfrew Refugee wrote:What about Harvey gave away the ball, didn't chase back stood there with his hands on his hips and 1-0
Absolutely nothing....
At last someone else has noticed what he contributes.Renfrew Refugee wrote:What about Harvey gave away the ball, didn't chase back stood there with his hands on his hips and 1-0
Danny Livesey should have won it.Bigfathoss wrote:Did Flatt get MoM? I think that was a protest vote as not one player out there deserved any recognition. Byron was a lazy [SwearFilter] again tonight.
People who weren't there moanong about attendancesrussell_anderson wrote:The attendance is disgraceful for a team so high in the league. I wonder how long it will be before Casson and/or Cox think they are wasting their time if attendances like that continue.
Bingo wrote:People who weren't there moanong about attendancesrussell_anderson wrote:The attendance is disgraceful for a team so high in the league. I wonder how long it will be before Casson and/or Cox think they are wasting their time if attendances like that continue.
Was always going to be bad - big game last Saturday / lack of money after Christmas and most predicting a low attendance which always puts people off
On about this in bar, a lot got paid early before Christmas, so a it's 6 week pay,Bingo wrote:People who weren't there moanong about attendancesrussell_anderson wrote:The attendance is disgraceful for a team so high in the league. I wonder how long it will be before Casson and/or Cox think they are wasting their time if attendances like that continue.
Was always going to be bad - big game last Saturday / lack of money after Christmas and most predicting a low attendance which always puts people off
Has Hannah shown anything to warrant inclusion though? He looks like he's either trying too hard or panicking - never composed. I'd be more content with a like-for-like replacement for Bennett coming in (just better, obviously).Bluebird_john wrote:Harrison doesn't need to sprint as much as others, he's a level above anyone in the side. No way he can be dropped. I'd like to see Hannah come in for Bennett though. We need Turnbull back. Yet again, unimpressed with both Wright and Harvey.
Hannah proven at this level, what more is there to warrant inclusion.Moribund wrote:Has Hannah shown anything to warrant inclusion though? He looks like he's either trying too hard or panicking - never composed. I'd be more content with a like-for-like replacement for Bennett coming in (just better, obviously).Bluebird_john wrote:Harrison doesn't need to sprint as much as others, he's a level above anyone in the side. No way he can be dropped. I'd like to see Hannah come in for Bennett though. We need Turnbull back. Yet again, unimpressed with both Wright and Harvey.
And if selling Williams can fund that, I can honestly say it wouldn't bother me if it left. Feels like a Goodfellow situation where we know he's good enough, but he's just content to pick up a wage.
Users browsing this forum: Matt, romabarrow, steel panther, Tony and 23 guests