Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
boyliegladbach
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 8720
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
Location: Tel aviv
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by boyliegladbach » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:33 am

mr_grey wrote:
saltcellar wrote:
I think Beeley can thank Paul Turnbull for staying on the pitch.
The referee was pulling the yellow card out to book Beeley when Turnbull ran alongside the referee to remind him he had already been booked and it would be a sending off.
He then put the card back in his pocket and gave Beeley a stern telling off instead.
Absolutely.. compared to Mr Coy last week ref used common sense.
How's it common sense? It's weak refereeing.
If it's a yellow book him, if that means it's his second yellow get him off.

saltcellar
Platinum Member
Posts: 2841
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by saltcellar » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:21 am

Official match highlights from Barrow v Kidderminster Harriers.... https://t.co/mMAF2C7faF

Proper Supporter
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:10 am
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by Proper Supporter » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:49 am

It wasn't pretty but we got the win and the points in the bag. On to the next game against a very in form Aldershot.

mickmike wilson
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5435
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by mickmike wilson » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:16 am

Bigfathoss wrote:
mickmike wilson wrote:Really feel for Ross H as we all do.
That's a bit presumptuous. I don't think he has shown anything special in the time he has spent on the pitch. I don't think we need a spokesman for us all do we?
Hoss at the time of posting there was only a handful of us on here all saying similar things at time and it was aimed at them only, Yes I should have made it clearer, Anyhow its IMO very presumptuous of you to assume that I would even try to be a spokesman for every BAFC Supporter???

Moribund
Platinum Member
Posts: 2686
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by Moribund » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:19 am

mickmike wilson wrote:
Bigfathoss wrote:
That's a bit presumptuous. I don't think he has shown anything special in the time he has spent on the pitch. I don't think we need a spokesman for us all do we?
Hoss at the time of posting there was only a handful of us on here all saying similar things at time and it was aimed at them only, Yes I should have made it clearer, Anyhow its IMO very presumptuous of you to assume that I would even try to be a spokesman for every BAFC Supporter???
"we ALL do"
I think that can be taken to mean "all".

mickmike wilson
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5435
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by mickmike wilson » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:25 am

Moribund wrote:
mickmike wilson wrote:
Hoss at the time of posting there was only a handful of us on here all saying similar things at time and it was aimed at them only, Yes I should have made it clearer, Anyhow its IMO very presumptuous of you to assume that I would even try to be a spokesman for every BAFC Supporter???
"we ALL do"
I think that can be taken to mean "all".
Already explained it, If we all went around dissecting everyone's posts we'd ALL be well cheesed off wouldn't we ;)

User avatar
32mile_cul-de-sac
Gold Member
Posts: 2443
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by 32mile_cul-de-sac » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:48 am

Proper Supporter wrote:It wasn't pretty but we got the win and the points in the bag. On to the next game against a very in form Aldershot.
Points in the bag :D :oops: do keep up it was a cup game.

Proper Supporter
New Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:10 am
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by Proper Supporter » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:41 pm

32mile_cul-de-sac wrote:
Proper Supporter wrote:It wasn't pretty but we got the win and the points in the bag. On to the next game against a very in form Aldershot.
Points in the bag :D :oops: do keep up it was a cup game.
I totally forgot about the fa trophy! I feel silly now. hopefully we avoid the conference teams next round. who is left in it and what round is it mate?

mickmike wilson
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5435
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by mickmike wilson » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:28 pm

Tranmere Rovers or Chelmsford City
Sutton United or Borehamwood
Braintree or Dulwich Hamlet
Lincoln City
Barrow
Macclesfield Town
York City
Brackley Town
Not sure who provided the odd's as I saw this on another Forum.
Lincoln 10/3
Barrow 4/1
Tranmere 4/1
Macc 7
York 8
Boreham 10
Brackley 16
Braintree20
Sutton 25
Chelmsfor40
Dulwich 66

User avatar
Bigfathoss
Platinum Member
Posts: 2767
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by Bigfathoss » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:12 pm

mickmike wilson wrote:
Moribund wrote:
"we ALL do"
I think that can be taken to mean "all".
Already explained it, If we all went around dissecting everyone's posts we'd ALL be well cheesed off wouldn't we ;)
If you say all, mean all. If you don't mean all, don't say all. I doubt there is ever a case of anybody being able to say that we all share a sentiment. In this particular case I don't feel for Ross Hannah at all. That's not to say I wish any bad luck or anything similar to the bloke...I just don't care if he is there or not, I doubt I would notice until it is pointed out.
We're not one big happy family, we don't all share any same opinions. I speak for myself and allow others to speak for themselves.
A=A
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.

mickmike wilson
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5435
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by mickmike wilson » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Bigfathoss wrote:
mickmike wilson wrote:
Already explained it, If we all went around dissecting everyone's posts we'd ALL be well cheesed off wouldn't we ;)
If you say all, mean all. If you don't mean all, don't say all. I doubt there is ever a case of anybody being able to say that we all share a sentiment. In this particular case I don't feel for Ross Hannah at all. That's not to say I wish any bad luck or anything similar to the bloke...I just don't care if he is there or not, I doubt I would notice until it is pointed out.
We're not one big happy family, we don't all share any same opinions. I speak for myself and allow others to speak for themselves.
Flouncetastic :lol:

User avatar
Adam29
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7290
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
Location: Barrow-in-Furness
Contact:

Re: Barrow v Kiddermister match thread

Post by Adam29 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:16 am

https://soundcloud.com/adam-johnson-898 ... -interview
The moment Richie Bennett sent Barrow into the FA Trophy Quarter Final plus the views of Manager Paul Cox Following the game

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Freya and 23 guests