How can you say that? You've heard no more than anybody else.Chris Benoit wrote: ↑Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:29 am From what I have been hearing about Cox he's not exactly an angel in it all anyway. He's done a great job of making it all look like Cassons the bad guy. The Casson mob are far from perfect but they aren't completely at fault for this whole situation. Cox seemingly brought a lot on himself.
The way I, and many others, see it:
1) Paul Cox was refused when asking for money for new players last January.
2) He asked again, recently, for money to strengthen the squad, and again, was refused.
What was he supposed to do? Wait until next January to be refused, once more?
He 'saw the light' (who wouldn't?) and moved on...
Paul Casson wants promotion? I doubt that very much. It's becoming fairly obvious what Paul Casson wants...