Magnificent Seven
-
Salthouse Bridge
- Member
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:09 pm
- Contact:
Magnificent Seven
Anyone heard who are the seven players rumoured to be wanting to leave ?
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Magnificent Seven
Rumoured
-
urswick blue
- Member
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:21 pm
- Contact:
Re: Magnificent Seven
That will be seven tobe replaced and if they are who I think they are there should be fees involved. I think Pennock might be able to change a couple of minds.
-
Backofthenet
- Member
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Magnificent Seven
So who are they rumoured to be?
Re: Magnificent Seven
I would guess that they are almost all linked to a certain 'agent' and Barrow 'fan'.
Re: Magnificent Seven
If it's any of those playing last Saturday. .. have their prices increased?
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: Magnificent Seven
Not so magnificent if they want to leave.
-
Abbotsmead
- Member
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:16 am
- Contact:
Re: Magnificent Seven
I heard 3.The good bad and ugly.
Re: Magnificent Seven
For a Few Dollars More, more like it!!
- Steeley
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5750
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:27 pm
- Location: Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Magnificent Seven
You just assuming anyone who wants to leave or has a non positive opinion on the way things have been are linked to one agent?
Bish=God
-
blue future
- Member
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 am
- Contact:
Re: Magnificent Seven
That’s right keep your hand in a former member of this forum
Re: Magnificent Seven
No, but I'm assuming anyone who's linked to that agent has a non-positive opinion on the way things have been.
-
bigmac95
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 950
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
- Contact:
Re: Magnificent Seven
I never understand why people don’t just name names?
And on the 7th day god created football
Re: Magnificent Seven
Is any of it true. The way things are these days I haven’t got a clue.
Last edited by Duff on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WOULD YOU LIKE A MINSTREL??????
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Big_Bluebird, Bingo, Edinburghbob, InTheShires, MisterT., Olderbarrowfan79+, Zuluwarrior and 73 guests