BEST GOALKEEPER?
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Dixon
-
gregcurtis9
- New Member
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:19 pm
- Contact:
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Dixon
-
ChrisMoore
- New Member
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:24 pm
- Contact:
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
i find it odd how moore has not played in a while. Maybe he gets an ext after a certain amount of games or something?
- The Tomahawk Kid
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3386
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
- Location: Dingly Dell
- Contact:
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Both average in my opinion. Not in the same league as Fred Else or Harry Thomson. The best most recent goalkeeper I've seen here was the lad from Leeds; Martin was his surname, I can't remember his first name. Cracking keeper!
When we set sail across the seven seas,
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Alright a former member of this forum. He played SaturdayChrisMoore wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:07 pm i find it odd how moore has not played in a while. Maybe he gets an ext after a certain amount of games or something?
-
Bingo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4101
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester
- Contact:
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
As Dixon was on a short term contract I am guessing the management wanted to have a look at him before making a decisionChrisMoore wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:07 pm i find it odd how moore has not played in a while. Maybe he gets an ext after a certain amount of games or something?
I think we have two good keepers for this level, both have faults but if they didn't they wouldn't be playing at this level.
If I had to choose I would say Moore
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Both decent shot stoppers but I think Moore is more comfortable with crosses and better distribution so just edges it for me. I actually thought it was Dixon in goal during the first half on Saturday.
Happy with either between the sticks though
Happy with either between the sticks though
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Steve Farrelly
-
Onlineblue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7134
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Jeff wealands
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Simon bishop. He was a big lad but great keeper
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Rob jones. Ex Burnley I think
-
JammyBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1390
- Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:57 pm
- Location: Barrow
- Contact:
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Dixon has dropped a few clangers in recent games and defenders are a bit more panicky with him in behind.
I think Moore is more consistent and inspires more confidence from the rest of the team.
I think Moore is more consistent and inspires more confidence from the rest of the team.
-
swbluebird
- Member
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
moore better be playing on saturday. or else
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Miles a head of anyone for me is Steve Farrelly.
- The Tomahawk Kid
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3386
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
- Location: Dingly Dell
- Contact:
Re: BEST GOALKEEPER?
Lionel Duffin
When we set sail across the seven seas,
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: blue nige, John_Bucks, Jonty and 30 guests