No everything is at Steak.
450
Re: 450
Re: 450
Don't mince your words.
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8337
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: 450
Less people there tonight than we gave out free tickets for the Solihull game
Yes it was “only the trophy” “only Brackley” cold weather blah blah blah that is a shocking attendance tonight
Yes it was “only the trophy” “only Brackley” cold weather blah blah blah that is a shocking attendance tonight
Re: 450
I couldn’t attend but tbh charging full price imo wasn’t the cleverest idea
everyone is entitled to their opinion, deal with it
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: 450
15 quid? A joke. I can go watch wigan, Bolton or Blackburn for the same. Lunacy.
"F*cking Ribble" - Steve Herbert 26/4/09
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8337
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: 450
Would we have got many more to make it worthwhile if we charged less? I doubt it personally
Re: 450
If we don’t look like scoring at home, why would people come
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests