Post
by Bigfathoss » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 pm
As this is about players to invoke 'argument' (and not just players we like) I would offer the following.
Simon Bishop - one of my all-time fave players and keepers but I can't overlook his Tommy Robinson fixation.
Mark Hume - still the hardest CB I think we have had and a great captain. A long way from everyone's favourite though.
Phil Bolland - A passable defender but a bloody hopeless captain in my opinion.
Steve McNulty - For me, our best NL defender and can still do a great job. I think he's been harshly treated by a portion of our fans.
Andy Howarth - some people would be forgiving him until the present day but he isn't even a footballer on his mother's side. Woeful.
'Lazy' Danny Rowe - he had a torrid time here but I honestly thought he was a class above what we had.
Byron Harrison - I think he is every bit as lazy as the aforementioned. Has a nice touch but he's nowhere near as good as he imagines he is.
Paddy Lacey - never liked him much. A thug rather than a hard player.
Darren Sheridan - Can't take away his great influence on the pitch and his managerial stats...but he was just a yellow/red card waiting to happen and a liability.
Adi Yussuf - I still think there is a lot, lot more to come from this fella. There have only been glimpses of it but I would build the front line around him.
A=A
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.