Whats happening to our club

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
barrowfan
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7306
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 6:56 am
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by barrowfan » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:26 pm

mickmike wilson wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:14 pm It’s a results business alright & one with very tight margins, Can we all agree since the Torquay unnaceptible spineless showing we have improved a fair bit & were unlucky in our last 2 home games where if Just 2 of the shots/headers went in off the woodwork we’d have won our last 3 games, Imagine the mood change on here if we’d have had that bounce of the ball go our way.
They hit the woodwork as well so you could argue that they should have won!

Holkerbird
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 6547
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by Holkerbird » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:06 pm

blue nige wrote: ↑Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:35 pm
Summerof76 wrote: ↑Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:33 pm States part time under the job title at the top.

And the media manager is Ryan (assuming this is still the case)
Media manager or spin doctor! :D
Ask him You speak to him often enough. :lol:

User avatar
Lowtower
Silver Member
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by Lowtower » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:01 pm

I see that the cretins are all over the Facebook post advertising the job.

Classy.

nads
Veteran Member
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:15 am
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by nads » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Going to be some quality applicants for this job I am sure it’s a commercial managers dream to land such a high position .

Summerof76
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:55 am
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by Summerof76 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Lowtower wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:01 pm I see that the cretins are all over the Facebook post advertising the job.

Classy.
That’ll be me then Mr Lowtower. Never been called a cretin before 😂

As I’ve said to previous anonymous posters I’m quite happy to meet for a coffee to discuss statements posted on here. We could start with why you believe me to be a cretin? And I can explain my posts regarding the fact that I wish the next CM the best of luck as they’re going to need it! Mines a cappuccino.

It’s Emma by the way, I don’t hide behind a username 😜

User avatar
Jim
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7262
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by Jim » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:39 pm

barrowfan wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:26 pm
mickmike wilson wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:14 pm It’s a results business alright & one with very tight margins, Can we all agree since the Torquay unnaceptible spineless showing we have improved a fair bit & were unlucky in our last 2 home games where if Just 2 of the shots/headers went in off the woodwork we’d have won our last 3 games, Imagine the mood change on here if we’d have had that bounce of the ball go our way.
They hit the woodwork as well so you could argue that they should have won!
Fine margins indeed:

Leyton O GD -5 scored 42 conceded 47 = 42 points
Barrow GD -5 scored 40 conceded 45 = 36 points

Leyton W11, D9
Barrow W8 D12

nads
Veteran Member
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:15 am
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by nads » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Wouldn’t bother Emma the clowns are blind and it would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic.

Summerof76
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:55 am
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by Summerof76 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:44 pm

nads wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:41 pm Wouldn’t bother Emma the clowns are blind and it would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic.
I like to keep myself amused! Coronation Street is a bit boring tonight! This forum is better than any soap opera!

User avatar
Lowtower
Silver Member
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by Lowtower » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:56 pm

Summerof76 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:34 pm
Lowtower wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:01 pm I see that the cretins are all over the Facebook post advertising the job.

Classy.
That’ll be me then Mr Lowtower. Never been called a cretin before 😂

As I’ve said to previous anonymous posters I’m quite happy to meet for a coffee to discuss statements posted on here. We could start with why you believe me to be a cretin? And I can explain my posts regarding the fact that I wish the next CM the best of luck as they’re going to need it! Mines a cappuccino.

It’s Emma by the way, I don’t hide behind a username 😜
Apologies for the use of cretins,It was more aimed at the Azzy Wazzy club, I heard it the other day for the first time in ages and thought I'd use it next time I had the chance.

Has anyone ever taken you up on your coffee offer ?

Maybe the clubs missing a trick here, by the looks of things a fortune could be earned by holding a Coffee morning to discuss the failings of the club, throw in a few Casson effigies to burn and the doomsayers will turn up like a Walking Dead zombie heard.

No pies though.

I also believe anyone who chooses to slag off their ex employers on a Facebook post advertising their old job to be slightly stupid. Hardly attractive to potential employers is it?

nads
Veteran Member
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:15 am
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by nads » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:00 pm

I heard a few would turn up if a casson effergy was placed on the center spot and have a bukake they love him that much .Takes all sorts I suppose #jizzfest .

User avatar
Dalton Bluebird
Silver Member
Posts: 1325
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: Dalton in Furness
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by Dalton Bluebird » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:05 pm

This forum is really hitting a new low.
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

nads
Veteran Member
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:15 am
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by nads » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:07 pm

I blame low tower !

User avatar
Lowtower
Silver Member
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:29 pm
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by Lowtower » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Dalton Bluebird wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:05 pm This forum is really hitting a new low.
Insightful.

Summerof76
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:55 am
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by Summerof76 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:07 pm

Lowtower wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:56 pm
Summerof76 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:34 pm

That’ll be me then Mr Lowtower. Never been called a cretin before 😂

As I’ve said to previous anonymous posters I’m quite happy to meet for a coffee to discuss statements posted on here. We could start with why you believe me to be a cretin? And I can explain my posts regarding the fact that I wish the next CM the best of luck as they’re going to need it! Mines a cappuccino.

It’s Emma by the way, I don’t hide behind a usernakme 😜
Apologies for the use of cretins,It was more aimed at the Azzy Wazzy club, I heard it the other day for the first time in ages and thought I'd use it next time I had the chance.

Has anyone ever taken you up on your coffee offer ?

Maybe the clubs missing a trick here, by the looks of things a fortune could be earned by holding a Coffee morning to discuss the failings of the club, throw in a few Casson effigies to burn and the doomsayers will turn up like a Walking Dead zombie heard.

No pies though.

I also believe anyone who chooses to slag off their ex employers on a Facebook post advertising their old job to be slightly stupid. Hardly attractive to potential employers is it?
Ooooo I’m slightly stupid now 😂. I have only ever been honest about what happened and I was treated unfairly. End of.

And I believe it’s called Freedom of Speech. And you know nothing of my employment situation or the overwhelming support I have had.

And of course no one has taken me up on my offer because those who are loudest on here are the ones who would be the least likely to meet me as they’re probably a little bit scared.

You seem to be very knowledgeable. You should apply.

I’m just too stupid.

olbarrafancumbak
Gold Member
Posts: 2489
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Whats happening to our club

Post by olbarrafancumbak » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Not being funny... but emma, dont get dragged into shit on ere! I dont know the goings on or why you lost your position but you dont have to justify yourself here! You are and always have been professional. .even as a kid at school. . You haven't changed a bit!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baxterj732, McMark, Stand By Me, Zuluwarrior and 18 guests