Guiseley v Barrow match thread
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
punched away.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
17?Nigel Bamford wrote: ↑Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:10 pm How many times have I heard Adam say "Barrow defence just switched off" in the past few games???
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Now freekick to them in dangerous area.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
- prague bluebird
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2081
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Prague. Czech Republic
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Prague Bluebird
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Another Guiseley corner. Cleared.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Could do with another goal here. Harry P coming on.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Holt off. Harry on.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Harry wins freekick. Come on lads.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8339
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Bugger, Bauress coming on
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Brillsave from Arnold.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
Cubbins Paratrooper
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1443
- Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm
- Location: NW London
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Come on, Barrow. Stand firm and let’s get another goal to seal it.
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Under massive pressure.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Wish one of the defenders would take control and drag the defence up
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Got a sweat on here.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests