Guiseley v Barrow match thread
-
Backofthenet
- Member
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Yes!!!!!
-
JimmyCrabstick
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 pm
- Location: Thornton-Cleveleys
- Contact:
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Get in.....Massive result
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Yesssssssssssss1-0 What a result.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
blue future
- Member
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 am
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Thank god for that
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Barrow fans making real noise. Team sprinting towards them. Get in.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
- prague bluebird
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2081
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Prague. Czech Republic
- Contact:
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9884
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
I thought I would take this in my stride tonight after the season we've had - but that was stomach churning...
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7129
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
I feel absolutely exhausted brilliant result isn't hall useless! 
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Top effort lads. Well done seeing it out.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Dear me. I’m getting too old for this.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Great result.
ARH back to the conf North
ARH back to the conf North
-
WolvesBarrovian
- New Member
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:43 am
- Location: Shropshire
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
What a relief. Well done to the lads.
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
Long second half great 3 points
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Guiseley v Barrow match thread
I'll be honest from what ive seen i think he is a talent and a work in progress progress and would want to keep himwhitty1969 wrote: ↑Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 pmNot me. With a 3 game ban I hope that's the last time I see him in a Barrow shirt.
Played well against Eastleigh.....but not good enough
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest