I hope they sell well.
New kit supplier
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: New kit supplier
They look very nice. Suitably modelled by the players. The goalkeeping strip was NOT modelled by Joel. 
I hope they sell well.
I hope they sell well.
- walney rock
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 797
- Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:25 pm
- Location: windy walney
- Contact:
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: New kit supplier
Well the goalkeeper kit modeler managed to "squash" into that one. 
Re: New kit supplier
Apparently not. Saw a Facebook comment from the supplier 17 Sport saying they are a "semi-fit, meant to be snug on" and biggest size is XXXL (although the pre-order has the biggest size as XXL/XXXL, that's one size, not two, like a 14-16 in woman's sizes if you know what I mean).walney rock wrote: ↑Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:13 pm Hope the make allowance for the more ample size supporters
-
Bingo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4102
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester
- Contact:
Re: New kit supplier
The mint green one isn't the goal keeping one or is it? I thought it was the away shirt
-
whitty1969
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2937
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:47 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests