“Might” GrahamGTBLUE wrote: ↑Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:38 pmI bet Harrison is really chuffed that you have ended his career at our level Ian. His xmas card is on it's way to you wishing you well also.spirit of 1990 wrote: ↑Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:49 pm
Agree with you on this Jonty, he might be finished as a player at this level but until he’s used for more than ten minutes at the end of games we’re not really going to know. Trouble is he’s not going to get more than this with us on this run (and rightly so) I would absolutely love him to grab us a couple of late goals though.
The game this weekend should give him an opportunity to show IE he’s worth holding onto.![]()
I absolutely hope not though, one of the best strikers I’ve seen at Barrow when in his previous spell with us. I hope he starts tomorrow and bangs in a hat trick.