I believe that the reason why Ollie Bayliss is quoting 3 options is because those options are the only ones that actually affect the entire EFL and therefore the two alternatives would require a change to the framework proposal.
It doesn't mean that other possible amendments wont be discussed, but it indicates the level of priority afforded. As suggested earlier the Stevenage issue may be wrapped up inside the Barnsley proposal though I suspect the main reason for wanting to discuss this issue will be more to do with the concerns by Championship clubs about the Premier Leagues willingness to relegate 3 teams than it will be to respond to the plight of any one team.
It feels like the EFL approach is - it must be the same for all or not at all. I'm sure the addition of - it must also be on merit - will quickly follow. More evidence of the EFL closing down the potential scope for discussion and of their intention to control the agenda.