The first draw for this season's 1901 Club has just been drawn.
1st Prize - £300.00 Number 994 Jennifer Comish
2nd Prize £150.00 Number 1185 Andrew Sharples
3rd Prize £75.00 Number 605 Barry Stevens
Video @ https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=71903 ... emPCRfpfqm
We'll contact the winners shortly.
1901 Club September Draw
- Bluebirds Trust
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2408
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
1901 Club September Draw
Our main sponsor is: Looking for a sponsor
Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST
Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST
-
supporter for life
- Member
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:15 pm
- Contact:
Re: 1901 Club September Draw
I have two entries in the draw but, as yet, have received no numbers; unlike last year. Will they be issued to me or have I been overlooked?
- Bluebirds Trust
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2408
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:17 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: 1901 Club September Draw
No, we didnt email individuals this year as it was far too labour intensive.
Drop us a message at info@bluebirdstrust.co.uk and we will sort them out.
Drop us a message at info@bluebirdstrust.co.uk and we will sort them out.
Our main sponsor is: Looking for a sponsor
Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST
Our website is http://www.bluebirdstrust.co.uk/
Like us on Facebook at:http://www.facebook.com/bluebirdstrust
Follow us on Twitter at:https://twitter.com/bluebirdsST
Re: 1901 Club September Draw
supporter for life wrote: ↑Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:06 pm I have two entries in the draw but, as yet, have received no numbers; unlike last year. Will they be issued to me or have I been overlooked?
https://bluebirdstrust.co.uk/1901-club-draw-numbers/
-
supporter for life
- Member
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:15 pm
- Contact:
Re: 1901 Club September Draw
Thanks CCM I have my numbers now. Much appreciated.
Re: 1901 Club September Draw
I would have thought an increase in prize money would have meant an increase in the number of monthly prizes. With the prize money available we could have 5 monthly prizes - 250,150, 100 and two 50s for example. We all want the draw to be a continued success and to grow year on year. It would help sell entries and persuade family friends and workmates to enter next year if we could say ‘ last year we had five monthly prizes’
-
liverpoolann
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: 1901 Club September Draw
I think three prizes a month of increased amounts from last year is attractive enough,at least people I sold tkts to this time were impressed it had gone up.More money to club this way and judging by sales that was the priority for people .
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: steel panther and 12 guests