I did think about the iFollow point - I know that it wouldn’t suit all but at say 4pm I think that many would still be able to watch. A lot of the guys that are working away from home are in jobs where hours are more in shift patterns anyway so evening KO’s don’t suit everyone either.holkerboy wrote: ↑Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:23 amAgree about the ref interview - he came across well, and thanks to him for the explanation.
Your point about afternoon kick-offs is also a good one. I wonder if the EFL is concerned that providing iFollow at that time may cause a drop in income from those who might be working away from their home.
Exeter on Tuesday
Re: Exeter on Tuesday
Re: Exeter on Tuesday
I was only putting forward what I thought might be in the minds of the EFL.
My own view is that if both teams and the match officials are there and the pitch is playable they should just get on with it. That would also have suited Exeter as they had a long journey home.
My own view is that if both teams and the match officials are there and the pitch is playable they should just get on with it. That would also have suited Exeter as they had a long journey home.
- Van Der Nipper
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2886
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:49 pm
- Contact:
Re: Exeter on Tuesday
It's just not that easy,you have to have safety officer,doctor,stewards and Covid officer all available and on-site
ISC in the community liason officer-since 7th April 2009
-
Broughton Fan
- Senior Member
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:04 pm
- Contact:
Re: Exeter on Tuesday
Anyone know what our 22 man squad is for the rest of the season,Jolley said on RC that it was the ones on the team sheet for the Cambridge game plus and Jolley and Goodacre and four others so that’s four out of a possible dozen,as we have had to register them it’s no secret so why the hold back the information to the fans,I haven’t seen anything on the website so can we have some better PR
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Angela, Arvo, barrow1987, Beanmuncher, MisterPleasant, olefogey, pjturley, steel panther and 57 guests