mickycarrol wrote: ↑Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:49 pm Jesus we gonna have this debate every time we play em like……
Why not. It’s Lancashire Day on the 27th as well.
I might be a dinosaur, but at least I’m a Lancastrian dinosaur.
mickycarrol wrote: ↑Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:49 pm Jesus we gonna have this debate every time we play em like……
Obviously maths is not a strong point in Barra.Dwayne Beresford wrote: ↑Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:46 pm One thing’s for certain… we’ll have a bigger home crowd than they did for the reverse fixture.![]()
Only until Cumbria disappears.mickycarrol wrote: ↑Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:49 pm Jesus we gonna have this debate every time we play em like……
But hyperbole is.bluedevil wrote: ↑Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:25 pmObviously maths is not a strong point in Barra.Dwayne Beresford wrote: ↑Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:46 pm One thing’s for certain… we’ll have a bigger home crowd than they did for the reverse fixture.![]()
Thought the areas were going to be labelled East & West Cumbria (administration wise). Believe it or not Barrow area would be regarded East Cumbria!!!!!MilnthorpeBlue wrote: ↑Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:14 pm I don't how it's being reported in your local paper but up here we've told that Carlisle, Allerdale and Copeland will become Cumberland, while Penrith, South Lakes and Barrow will become Westmoreland and Furness. It's also been reported that the two administrative area will, most probably, still be labelled Cumbria.
The info that I've given there was just anounced last week, not sure if it's carved in stone mind. Maybe they realised how laughable it would be to label Barrow as East Cumbria, farcical.andyg wrote: ↑Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:30 pmThought the areas were going to be labelled East & West Cumbria (administration wise). Believe it or not Barrow area would be regarded East Cumbria!!!!!MilnthorpeBlue wrote: ↑Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:14 pm I don't how it's being reported in your local paper but up here we've told that Carlisle, Allerdale and Copeland will become Cumberland, while Penrith, South Lakes and Barrow will become Westmoreland and Furness. It's also been reported that the two administrative area will, most probably, still be labelled Cumbria.
It is off topic and I sort of apologise for starting it but I do enjoy the annual debate
Which gets us back to the original point that Cumbria - East or West - is not a county. It is as you have said an administrative unit.
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 1 guest