If he is as educated as you say then he should know better. I can only assume you were one of the equally moronic individuals who tried to defend him and then hurl the frankly embarrassing tirade of filth at the orient snapper who was taking photos of the idiot as he walked away down under the stands bloodied and no doubt with his ego bruised.
It is idiots like him that cause trouble for others. Imagine if the two young orient lads that gave him a beating were in fact part of a larger group who then decided on having a full on tear up. Imagine if his actions then led to innocent Barrow fans being jumped and given a kicking on the way back to the station.
If you think this person's actions were anything other than moronic the you are just as bad. I hope he is identified and receives a banning order. Sadly, as the orient stewards were so bloody slow to react I suspect he will just dissappear back under his rock.