he's only 29 - so i doubt it.
(and yes I thought he was older too...)
he's only 29 - so i doubt it.
I heard about that when I was at school. Such a shame. Kendal's a lovely place. Probably some of the same louts (TMF - The Mindless Few) who wrecked the town of Woking back in the early 80s before and after our FA Trophy fixture.M6 BLUE wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 10:49 amNever said I did !!
But what I do is follow and comment on the fortunes and activities of a number of clubs in the areas I was born in and now live in basically Cumbria and Lancashire. In the season just ended I saw 4 Barrow games so i.m sorry if you feel people need to be a season ticket holder to post on here.
My history with Barrow actually goes back to I think it was 1976 when the "Barrow Boot Boys" came thru to Kendal and spent the afternoon spraying their blue tag all over the Parkside ground before a night match maybe some on here will remember it.
You're so wrong the Tmf didn't exist when we played at Woking before you ask I was there!, the town wasn't wrecked either!Sea Dog Sam wrote: ↑Sun May 22, 2022 2:08 pmI heard about that when I was at school. Such a shame. Kendal's a lovely place. Probably some of the same louts (TMF - The Mindless Few) who wrecked the town of Woking back in the early 80s before and after our FA Trophy fixture.M6 BLUE wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 10:49 am
Never said I did !!
But what I do is follow and comment on the fortunes and activities of a number of clubs in the areas I was born in and now live in basically Cumbria and Lancashire. In the season just ended I saw 4 Barrow games so i.m sorry if you feel people need to be a season ticket holder to post on here.
My history with Barrow actually goes back to I think it was 1976 when the "Barrow Boot Boys" came thru to Kendal and spent the afternoon spraying their blue tag all over the Parkside ground before a night match maybe some on here will remember it.
You state you live in Cumbria and Lancashire. I hope you're not referring to Barrow with regard to the former?
Should have been a bit clearer I was born in Kendal and now live in East Lancashire having lived and worked all over the country for the last 30 yearsSea Dog Sam wrote: ↑Sun May 22, 2022 2:08 pmI heard about that when I was at school. Such a shame. Kendal's a lovely place. Probably some of the same louts (TMF - The Mindless Few) who wrecked the town of Woking back in the early 80s before and after our FA Trophy fixture.M6 BLUE wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 10:49 am
Never said I did !!
But what I do is follow and comment on the fortunes and activities of a number of clubs in the areas I was born in and now live in basically Cumbria and Lancashire. In the season just ended I saw 4 Barrow games so i.m sorry if you feel people need to be a season ticket holder to post on here.
My history with Barrow actually goes back to I think it was 1976 when the "Barrow Boot Boys" came thru to Kendal and spent the afternoon spraying their blue tag all over the Parkside ground before a night match maybe some on here will remember it.
You state you live in Cumbria and Lancashire. I hope you're not referring to Barrow with regard to the former?
Didn't it? There is documentary evidence regarding Woking. One of the lads who used to travel to away games has a photo album of the scenes that took place and he also has a newspaper clipping from a Woking newspaper and many have seen it.blue nige wrote: ↑Sun May 22, 2022 3:21 pmYou're so wrong the Tmf didn't exist when we played at Woking before you ask I was there!, the town wasn't wrecked either!Sea Dog Sam wrote: ↑Sun May 22, 2022 2:08 pm
I heard about that when I was at school. Such a shame. Kendal's a lovely place. Probably some of the same louts (TMF - The Mindless Few) who wrecked the town of Woking back in the early 80s before and after our FA Trophy fixture.
You state you live in Cumbria and Lancashire. I hope you're not referring to Barrow with regard to the former?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests