Barrow v Wealdstone match thread
-
JamesWattTerrace24
- Member
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:30 pm
- Location: Ormsgill Alps
Re: Barrow v Wealdstone match thread
Plenty of young players fighting hard to make a career in the game, as it should be at this level. Can only see the team improving as the season goes on 
Re: Barrow v Wealdstone match thread
These players look like they are enjoying their football and being part of it. It’s so good to see the enthusiasm at the end and the clips of the players hugging each other and clearly buzzing leaving the pitch. Long may it continue.JamesWattTerrace24 wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:00 pm Plenty of young players fighting hard to make a career in the game, as it should be at this level. Can only see the team improving as the season goes on![]()
It makes the lack of team spirit and not wanting to be here last season so obvious.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
saltcellar
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2842
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Wealdstone match thread
The best thing that has happened to the club so far, was the sending off of MJ Williams at Solihull.
Although he didn't play at home to Aldershot,
Xavier Benjamin has been a revolution these last 3 games.
I wasn't confident about his defending when one of the centre backs, but he's been a different animal in midfield.
His enthusiasm and speed makes him far better than Williams.
The first conversation Adam Murray had with, him he said 'I'm a leader, I want to win".
You can certainly see that when he's playing.
Although he didn't play at home to Aldershot,
Xavier Benjamin has been a revolution these last 3 games.
I wasn't confident about his defending when one of the centre backs, but he's been a different animal in midfield.
His enthusiasm and speed makes him far better than Williams.
The first conversation Adam Murray had with, him he said 'I'm a leader, I want to win".
You can certainly see that when he's playing.
-
ossickbluebird
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 625
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:43 pm
- Contact:
Re: Barrow v Wealdstone match thread
I agree about Benjamin, he has the build of a middleweight boxer and isn't backwards at coming forwards. Jonty is spot on about the change in team spirit, I'll repeat what I said recently, they have echoes of "The Crazy Gang". Getting excited for the season now
Re: Barrow v Wealdstone match thread
Thats what I thought....they remind me a little of "The Crazy Gang".ossickbluebird wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 3:53 pm I agree about Benjamin, he has the build of a middleweight boxer and isn't backwards at coming forwards. Jonty is spot on about the change in team spirit, I'll repeat what I said recently, they have echoes of "The Crazy Gang". Getting excited for the season now
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests