Angry- Hahaha I was chuckling to myself imaging your reply, glad you never let me downThe Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:mickmike wilson wrote: Take a day off from talking total bollox will you, I have said that ONCE & apologized, Your spamming this forum with tripe & your circle of friends back you up, its what youth/social media do & that's fair enough, but youth tend to have a narrower way of looking at things due to age & inexperience while older poster through life experiences look at the broader picture & understand that to make an omelet you have to break a few eggs. You seem to want everything perfect, every little detail to be covered which is not real world life, things take time & sometimes certain area's suffer (comm side) while other area's (building the club for the longer term) take preference until you manage to then juggle it around and then give more attention to those area's that suffered initially, Leave the 3 year old whining stamping your feet child act out for a while and try a different perspective for a while.
I'd love PC to give you a role within the club so we can bombard you with frivolous inquiries like your I am taking our group booking to Fylde bollox & see you in faultless action
Standard angry over the top reply from Mike Wilson with bizarre examples included.
Because you shout loudest doesnt mean that you are right Michael.
Who is in this "circle of friends"? What have we been doing on social media!?! Outrageous claims!
haha there not many people who agree with me on here like.
Im sorry Mike, I will do as you say. Steeley will stop supporting the club. All on your say so! Hope this satisfies you
I AM NOT SHOUTING
You don't know who your friends are
You don't say.
Don't tease me with empty promises & Yes you can flounce off if you want.