Page 8 of 11
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:29 pm
by Tom Brownlee
Was as I don't know exactly what you are referring to, it's difficult for me to comment.
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:31 pm
by The Real Slim Azza
Tom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:29 pm
Was as I don't know exactly what you are referring to, it's difficult for me to comment.
Where were you after the game on Saturday?
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:43 pm
by Tom Brownlee
I said my peace to Casson jnr, for which I thought he was very attentive and answered well enough
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 pm
by Nigel Bamford
Give me strength. Are you trying to say that the managing director tells you stuff just because you happen to be in the right place? If he discusses matters with a/ some supporter (s) who are not on the board then it should be common knowledge. Or does he say ' I'll tell you this..... but don't tell the others'?
Jeez.
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:09 pm
by HenneysKnee
What's Cox done then that was so bad?
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:10 pm
by xerxes
I would hazard a guess that it's something to do with predictive text?
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 pm
by Tom Brownlee
Nigel Bamford wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 pm
Give me strength. Are you trying to say that the managing director tells you stuff just because you happen to be in the right place? If he discusses matters with a/ some supporter (s) who are not on the board then it should be common knowledge. Or does he say ' I'll tell you this..... but don't tell the others'?
Jeez.
If this is directed at me then he certainly wasn't telling me anything that wasn't fit for public consumption. But I am certainly not getting in to what we discussed on here, I don't think that's right. My surprise is why was there not many/anybody else that wanted to have a chat with him after the debacle of last week?
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:49 pm
by russell_anderson
Thanks for letting me know I can rule that possiblility out! As your original view that Casson was to blame and not Cox seems to be wrong then the only alternative left is that Cox was doing a bit of job manipulation behind the scenes and the owner found out.
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:56 pm
by Hitthebar22
xerxes wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:10 pm
I would hazard a guess that it's something to do with predictive text?
Incorrect.
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:00 pm
by Hitthebar22
The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:38 pm
whitty1969 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:32 pm
HaHa... Really is a joke....Old news but a former member of this forum has a story everyone..... Can t share it as its the secret society of someone who hates the club, dosent go to watch and causes trouble on here all the time.....
Little bit bitter you've not got the info?
Childish and childlike.
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:40 pm
by blue nige
Tom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 pm
Nigel Bamford wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 pm
Give me strength. Are you trying to say that the managing director tells you stuff just because you happen to be in the right place? If he discusses matters with a/ some supporter (s) who are not on the board then it should be common knowledge. Or does he say ' I'll tell you this..... but don't tell the others'?
Jeez.
If this is directed at me then he certainly wasn't telling me anything that wasn't fit for public consumption. But I am certainly not getting in to what we discussed on here, I don't think that's right. My surprise is why was there not many/anybody else that wanted to have a chat with him after the debacle of last week?
So if you didn't want to discuss what was said why even mention it on here churlish to say the least

Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:08 pm
by Tom Brownlee
blue nige wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:40 pm
Tom Brownlee wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 pm
If this is directed at me then he certainly wasn't telling me anything that wasn't fit for public consumption. But I am certainly not getting in to what we discussed on here, I don't think that's right. My surprise is why was there not many/anybody else that wanted to have a chat with him after the debacle of last week?
So if you didn't want to discuss what was said why even mention it on here churlish to say the least
Fair call, I was simply replying to a direct Q from a former member of this forum which I probably shouldnt have done on an open thread. A lot of these threads to me seem to get really pulled apart (no pun) and go off topic a lot. There should be more push to keep them on track.
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm
by Soulboy
Communication from the owner could be enhanced please.
Whilst this goes on folk will get frustrated and try to find out what's going on?
We have a genuine feeling for the club.
Folk may have slightly different views on issues but that's natural.
Are we seeking a new manager?
How long does mickey Moore get as temp manager?
Straight questions.
Please can someone from the directors try to explain ? If you decline then others will post what they think you're decisions are... and we go round in circles ..... again.
Board are you here?
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 pm
by spirit of 1990
Soulboy wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm
Please can someone from the directors try to explain ? If you decline then others will post what they think you're decisions are... and we go round in circles ..... again.
Board are you here?
Not sure I can give you anymore than you could probably guess at yourself with them questions Soulboy but.....
Soulboy wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm
Are we seeking a new manager?
Do you mean "new" as in someone other than the interim manager? the job is open to all applicants, but I suppose that doesn't mean we can't go looking for a replacement also.
Soulboy wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm
How long does mickey Moore get as temp manager?
I would presume until all applications have been sifted through, and that would include himself IF he applies.
Like I say, probably not much help but the best I can do for now.
Re: Where do we go from here?
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:27 pm
by ruins
Any chance of a quick update on this thread so I don't have to read lots of pages?