I'll try and get up one day and snap a few shots off.Bingo wrote:I very rarely go in there not a drinker and I'm a bit shy can some post some more pics ?
Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming
Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming
Dave C
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7481
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming
So to summarise, the exercise to re-name the Cross Bar has come up with the name The Cross Bar – how imaginative... I am currently scheduling a think tank for early next year to discuss updating and modifying the Rubik Cube; be there or be square!
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7131
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming
Wintergreen wrote:So to summarise, the exercise to re-name the Cross Bar has come up with the name The Cross Bar – how imaginative... I am currently scheduling a think tank for early next year to discuss updating and modifying the Rubik Cube; be there or be square!
-
Cubbins Paratrooper
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1440
- Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm
- Location: NW London
- Contact:
Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming
Back to pies and whilst it pains me to say it, Morecambe FC seems to have sorted the pie menu out good and proper:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29614699
Do we have any news on developments on the pie front at Holker Street?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29614699
Do we have any news on developments on the pie front at Holker Street?
- walney rock
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 797
- Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:25 pm
- Location: windy walney
- Contact:
Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming
The club should do a deal with greens pies
yum :flag:
Just my opinion
Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming
Regarding pies, we should get some deal going with one of the good shops (McCleys (sp?) or Greens). Everyone's a winner.
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."
- Bigfathoss
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2767
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming
Greens and McLeys are proper overrated (I've tried them both). Deli.sh is the way forward.
A=A
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming
I really like McCley's but can't speak for Green's - just going off word of mouth. Where's this deli.sh place?
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."
-
Cubbins Paratrooper
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1440
- Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:35 pm
- Location: NW London
- Contact:
Re: Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming
Greens, all day everyday!
Dave C
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
Keep asking questions, don't eat the bullshit!
Cross Bar Improvements/Re-naming
Thomas's were always decent, although I've not had one for a few years now
"I'm aware of the rules of Association Football, I merely choose to suspend them when my own team is involved" - Steve Herbert, 2011
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: beachy01, Big_Bluebird, blumooncrab, Cubby, DerekW, Dezil, Fazered, Jim, Main Stand SeasonTct, Matt, spirit of 1990 and 93 guests