Fantastic link. Many brand. I’m sure it’s not the only place they can enjoy conflict and I’m sure it could happen. I don’t think who I am or aren’t friends with matters in my opinionMoribund wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:27 amThere's plenty of teenagers who go to the football and don't act like tits - nobody's branding them. You're clearly mates with some of these lot, so you must know that they have no intention to watch a football match. It's the only place they can enjoy a bit of a conflict without getting their arses handed to them by bigger boys.BAFC_Lewis wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:14 am
And most young lads or groups of lads that come along all get branded into one that because they’re young wear some designer gear they’re out for trouble. Load of shit, absolute no wonder young people ain’t interested anymore![]()
disgraceful
-
BAFC_Lewis
- Senior Member
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: disgraceful
Re: disgraceful
Well it does, because it's clouding your judgment. Barrow fans don't want these lot constantly dragging the club down - hence the blokes on the Holker Street End physically escorting them out of the ground against Blackburn when they'd finally had enough of this nonsense.BAFC_Lewis wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:31 amFantastic link. Many brand. I’m sure it’s not the only place they can enjoy conflict and I’m sure it could happen. I don’t think who I am or aren’t friends with matters in my opinionMoribund wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:27 am
There's plenty of teenagers who go to the football and don't act like tits - nobody's branding them. You're clearly mates with some of these lot, so you must know that they have no intention to watch a football match. It's the only place they can enjoy a bit of a conflict without getting their arses handed to them by bigger boys.
-
BAFC_Lewis
- Senior Member
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: disgraceful
Or it is my opinion and you aren’t liking this as we don’t share the same one? Blackburn is a whole different thread.Moribund wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:37 amWell it does, because it's clouding your judgment. Barrow fans don't want these lot constantly dragging the club down - hence the blokes on the Holker Street End physically escorting them out of the ground against Blackburn when they'd finally had enough of this nonsense.BAFC_Lewis wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:31 am
Fantastic link. Many brand. I’m sure it’s not the only place they can enjoy conflict and I’m sure it could happen. I don’t think who I am or aren’t friends with matters in my opinion
Re: disgraceful
Your obviously blinkered. They've done a whole lot more than that.BAFC_Lewis wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:25 amWhat, shouting over a fence? [SwearFilter] me crime of the century. Young lads having a laugh like every young lad has ever done. What a load of shite.
-
BAFC_Lewis
- Senior Member
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: disgraceful
yack wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:07 amYour obviously blinkered. They've done a whole lot more than that.BAFC_Lewis wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:25 am
What, shouting over a fence? [SwearFilter] me crime of the century. Young lads having a laugh like every young lad has ever done. What a load of shite.
Re: disgraceful
Likewise.
Re: disgraceful
For some people the best education is a good old fashioned beating, I think this could apply with these mongs.
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7481
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: disgraceful
That's the most ridiculous thing about these nuisance kids, they are just not physically equipped to achieve what they are hoping to achieve. If they ever do meet a proper firm we won't see them again and they will be back playing Call of Duty in their bedrooms on a Saturday afternoon.
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
-
cromwells ghost
- Senior Member
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: disgraceful
Police officers spoken to over social media use - with one suspended
Cumbria force dishes out advice on standards, behaviour and ethics
Evening mail headlines.
Cumbria force dishes out advice on standards, behaviour and ethics
Evening mail headlines.
-
Bingo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4101
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:43 am
- Location: Failsworth, Manchester
- Contact:
Re: disgraceful
I suppose in hindsight I think the best way to react to them is just to laugh at them. 15 or so lads with a distasteful flag and the local media / Wrexham fans / social media and those that are outraged and offended by everything these days go into meltdown - it is all a bit OTT.
Tribal banter at football matches is part of going to football and adds to the atmosphere, I suppose it's knowing what is and what isn't acceptable.
Tribal banter at football matches is part of going to football and adds to the atmosphere, I suppose it's knowing what is and what isn't acceptable.
Re: disgraceful
Spot on Bingo. While what the young lads did was massively wrong n id never condone that its gone completely OTT. For Wrexham supporters to try take the moral high ground is laughable. That coming from fans that make nouse gestures to chester fans because one of their fans hung himeself. Every club has a minority which we are no different. The club/police need to wise up and manage this group (which every other club does) these young lads, if thats what they are into they need to be a bit smarter/wiser. Things like this happen at every game across england each week, the reason why u never here about it is the lads /firms if thats wat u want to call them are clever n sort it out elsewhere. Please dont take this as condoning what they did with the flag etc but thats how it isBingo wrote: ↑Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:03 am I suppose in hindsight I think the best way to react to them is just to laugh at them. 15 or so lads with a distasteful flag and the local media / Wrexham fans / social media and those that are outraged and offended by everything these days go into meltdown - it is all a bit OTT.
Tribal banter at football matches is part of going to football and adds to the atmosphere, I suppose it's knowing what is and what isn't acceptable.
-
cromwells ghost
- Senior Member
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: disgraceful
At last people are talking sense I am more concerned about two bottles being thrown in the Barrow end and nothing happening.
-
AugustusCorpa
- Gold Member
- Posts: 1707
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:54 pm
- Contact:
Re: disgraceful
Wrexham have more than their fair share of numpties.
-
michaelstreet75
- Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:06 am
- Contact:
Re: disgraceful
Barrow police response via twitter is typical of them, very childish and unprofessional as usual
Re: disgraceful
Barrow police on Twitter have said some kids have been banned earlier in season, yet they were part of the crew that caused trouble at Wrexham game. So it goes back to the stewards not doing their jobs property.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Klaus Moogintaal II, Matt and 20 guests