Play Your Part Marmalade!

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
Dalton Bluebird
Silver Member
Posts: 1325
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: Dalton in Furness
Contact:

Re: Play Your Part Marmalade!

Post by Dalton Bluebird » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:33 pm

Nigel Bamford wrote: ↑Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:17 pm Ryan has agreed to act as distributor and to get things moving I'm going to drive down on Tuesday with the delivery. Gives me an opportunity to give the dogs a run at Roanhead which I haven't done in yonks.
So, this means that if you have ordered any jars they'll be available to collect from the club from Tuesday afternoon. I hope that's a workable solution but if it doesn't work for you let me know.
@Barra Marra @dodger @McMark @Dalton Bluebird @Trust Raffle @liverpoolann @Si_Nichols @Sefton Aubergine
Are these at the ground now?
If so, I’ll go down tomorrow and hand over my tenner before I get locked away for 3 months :roll:
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

User avatar
McMark
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11318
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Play Your Part Marmalade!

Post by McMark » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:17 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/BarrowAFC/st ... 0154608641
Well there you go a golden shred of evidence that they are now in stock?

User avatar
Nigel Bamford
Platinum Member
Posts: 2700
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:09 pm
Location: Between here and gone
Contact:

Re: Play Your Part Marmalade!

Post by Nigel Bamford » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:29 pm

:lol: It was all rather furtive, wasn't it?! Anyone watching would have wondered. Glad it was worth it, though.

Just back from delivering, aside to the above, to Dalton, Barrow x 2 and Penrith with a diversion via Roanhead. And, as Ryan has tweeted, orders are now ready for collection in the club shop.
It all comes 'round again.

User avatar
McMark
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 11318
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm
Contact:

Re: Play Your Part Marmalade!

Post by McMark » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:01 pm

Collected my marmalade today, top job Nigel👍😁

User avatar
Dalton Bluebird
Silver Member
Posts: 1325
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
Location: Dalton in Furness
Contact:

Re: Play Your Part Marmalade!

Post by Dalton Bluebird » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:39 am

Got my marmalade today and a free blast of hand sanitizer😊
Thanks.
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!
:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: barrow1987, Esso Blue, HenneysKnee, Steeley and 42 guests